Twenty Three

>did you guys like the texting chapter? Should I add more of those?

Hyejin nibbled on her faded pink lips softly, her heart rate beating extremely fast while she started at you on the floor - with your glasses at the tip of your nose as you attempted to plan your packing for the upcoming two weeks.

"Do you think it's going to be hot at the Villa? I know that it's gonna be warm in Busan."

"Yeah - pack a few swimsuits, from the pictures that Jin has showed me. The pool is amazing."

You nod in agreement before stuffing some swimsuits into the second large bag. Your phone bings and you take it out - hoping that it was Jimin. You haven't seen Jimin the whole day. The man woke up early to go to the library and yet come back. Soon you were disappointed once you saw that it was just a reminder for you to start packing. You place the device a bit far and continue your question to try and finish packing for tonight.

Hyejin just watches lazily while scrolling through her Instagram, liking pictures that were taken over the weekend. She see's the post of you and Jimin kissing in the background of Jisoo's picture but the girl says nothing. Looking at the tags before her catches Taehyungs username, she clicks into the page and her eyes are immediately blessed.

The last picture Tae had posted was this morning, with the caption mentioning that he has dyed his hair black - Hyejin clicks on his Instagram story and immediately regrets it. Taehyung smirks into the camera, phone angled in such a way that it defines his beautiful jawline even more, it was clear he was singing along to something but she refuses to raise the volume a little bit.

Taehyung turns the camera around and a girl was giving a lap dance.

Hyejin locks her screen and looks back down at you. This time with your phone in your hand, grinning wildly as you saw the name flash across the screen.

Jimin😈💕

You don't even waste a second and at the second Hyejin wasn't even in the room at all. Your mind blurred everything else as his voice then echoed through the phone.

"Kitten,"

The way his voice carried out that nickname, singing it in such a way that it caused your heart to skip a beat.

"Jimin, " You cutely reply, " Are you on your way?"

Hyejin watches as you practically glowed, the smile so wide that it caused your eye lids to smile too. She smiles at your cuteness and your sudden shyness, you begin to fidget and blush heavily as Jimin continued to talk.

"Yeah, and I have a surprise for you,"

Your eyes widen and you instantly shriek, " What is it?"

"Will it be a surprise if I told you?"

You can hear his smile and that alone was enough to make your heart flutter.

You shyly reply, " No?"

"I'll be home soon - don't worry."

"Okay, " You say, " See you soon,"

The both of you hang up and Hyejin couldn't help but wonder to herself how you did it? How did you make Jimin just stop his hoeing ways just for you? Despite Taehyung and Jimin being best friends, they were the same but also completely different.

Yes - they are both are fuckboys.

But for different reasons, one liked sex and no commitment whereas the other liked sex and love.

Jimin was a sucker for love - completely had a soft spot for it. Even though he was scared to be in a relationship again - he fears that his fear would overshadow his love and the relationship wouldn't last and that he would be hurt again. But this time it's different - you know Jimin. Not only was he your roommate but at the end of the day Jimin was your best friend before absolutely anything. He always had a soft spot for you too.

Combining love and Y/n to love was like - the medicine Jimin needed to finally heal from that heartbreak.

Where as Taehyubg - just wanted sex and completely didn't believe in love.

He thought it was a joke and it simply wasn't a true a thing. The man grew up thinking everything was only temporary. Nothing will ever last and it never did. Taehyung tried dating in high school and failed.

There's so much rejecting a person can take.

So that's what he did, to avoid getting rejected - he cut of his feelings completely. As soon as he started looking better, girls started falling for him. But Taehyung just did the same thing they to him - back to them.

He broke their virginities, slept with them and left.

Breaking their hearts - but much more worse that what they ever did.

Taehyung would never say he was sorry though. Because he liked sex and it was always the girls fault for catching feelings. Never him - because he always makes it clear that he wants nothing more but just sex. And he was tired of the mentality these girls had - saying that they could fix him.

Saying that they could change him.

But nobody ever asked if the fuckboy even wanted to change.

Hyejin could almost feel her brain explode and then it hits her. She refuses to do this to herself. Sit here in her self pity - as if Taehyung was her boyfriend that thought was getting away with cheating

Taehyung was not  hers.

Nor was she his.

The beautiful girl finally comes to the conclusion to put her feelings on halt. She'll just have set ground rules for herself. Hyejin refuses to fall victim to this stupid cycle. It will strictly be sex - no overthinking.

No feelings.

Just sex and pleasure.

"My sex life is so boring, "She whines before rolling in your bed in frustration.

"I thought Taehyung kept you entertained enough, " You joke before playfully pulling her head.

Hyejin stares at you before flicking her middle finger at you.

"Yeah - he's good but there's so many fish in the sea."Hyejin says, " You can't only have one kind, "