Eighteen

"Just don't tell anyone."

You stand at the top of the stairs and look down to the boys that remained on the sofa. A sudden wash of worry spreads through your body and you look at Hyejin's face. She glanced at you as well before shrugging off her shoulders. Her eyes fall sullen but you don't question it.

If she was gonna tell you then you'll wait for her to do it.

But Hyejin was starting to worry. What the man was saying didn't exactly shock her it just worries her.

Was she doing the right thing?

Giving this man her body strictly just for pleasure. But was she even ready to be so emotionally unavailable - sex was usually something that was used to connect people. One night stand she can do but being fuck buddies? It's going to end badly.

And she knows that.

The both of you walk down the steps, the boys now falling silent, Taehyung just focused on the television whereas Jimin just looks away and he watches as you sway yourself down the stairs.

You sit beside him and Jimin pulls you underneath his arm.

"So holidays are coming up, " Hyejin says." What are your plans."

"I was planning on going home to Busan for a few days, " You say, Jimin nods along with you - he didn't know that was your plan but since the both of you practically grew up together.

If you showed up and he didn't, everyone was going to ask questions and he was really not ready to tell his parents that he was busy when really he was just out drinking the whole time. Plus - Jimin wanted to focus on your relationship, and you leaving him for a few days will cause his heart to go into a frenzy. It was too early for you guys to spend time apart.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go to that villa that Soekjin's parents own, like our whole group."She suggested.

"Holidays are two weeks so I'm sure we can go to Busan for the first half and then go to the Villa the second half, " Jimin shrugged before looking down at you, " How does that sound Kitten?"

"It sounds good, " You blush, " I'll have to speak to Mom about it."

//

"Is Taehyung normally that quiet?"

You snort before walking in front of Jimin. His eyes trail along down to your curves and blows a low whistle. You halt in your steps and turn around to already see Jimin's hands reaching for your hips. His his hands touch your ass and give you a gentle squeeze.

"Escuse me?"You say, trying to sound offended.

Jimin playfully jiggles your ass and you slap his hands away.

"Look at it shake,"

You instantly turn around - trying to get away from the man before trothelling up the stairs. On your way up - you slowly strip away from your clothes, dropping them in a pile by your room. Jimin watches as you don't shy away from him but he still trails behind you and biting his lip.

"But no, " Jimin answers, " His usually very talkative - I don't even know what's up with him today."

You reach down into the tub and closing the plug before starting to pour some luke warm water. You pour a fair share of bubble bath before reaching for a purple bathbomb at the corner of the tub and throwing it in.

Jimin scrunches his nose as the fruity smell began to overwhelm his senses.

"Want to join me?"You suggest, slowly reaching upwards on your back to unclip your bra, your eyes hooked onto his and you allow your hands to take the edges of your underwear.

"And smell like a fruit salad?No way."

You slip the panty down your legs before allowing your one leg into the half full bath.

"Whats wrong with smelling like fruits?"You pout, " Please?"

Jimin groan as he looks at your adorable expression . The bubbles indulge you and you pout while looking up at him. Just a second ago Jimin almost lost his mind when he saw you naked - wanting to touch you right then and there. Wanting you so bad but then that urge suddenly stops when your adorable side seems to surface. He rolls his eyes and soon begins to strip from his clothes.

The man slides across from you - he legs on either side of you while your legs are pulled up to your chest.

"You know, I'm still a virgin." You blurt.

"Makes sense, " Jimin shrugged, " But can I ask why? And don't say nobody wants to have sex with you because I can tell you right here right now that - that is a lie."

"I wanted it to be meaningful, " You say lowly, "Everybody was having sex to just get it done and over it but no matter how many times I wanted to do it...I just couldn't."

You pout as you pressed your head into your knees, " It's not stupid that I want that, right?"

"No, " He mumbles, " If anything - I really admire that you are waiting."

"Really?" You perk.

"Yeah, " He whispers, "But why are you telling me this? Am I scarying you?"

You shake your head and gently smiling at him, " No. I trust you Jimin. And I wouldn't mind if you were my first - but only if you are gentle. I heard it hurts."

"I would never hurt you, " He whispers, " I've been hurt and I know how it feels like. I really would never want to inflict that pain onto anyone."

"You've hurt me before, "You whisper, "It was unintentional but I do admit that it still happened."

Jimin feels an uncomfortable tug in his chest and looks at you as you fall quiet and stare into the purple water.

"What did I do?"

"I have been liking you for almost 2 years now, " You confess, " At first I thought it was small so I tolerated your relationship. After the breakup - I thought maybe after a while you and I would end up together... But then you started sleeping around. I guess seeing you with all those beautiful girls all the time just made me so insecure. I thought you would never look my way because I wasn't pretty enough."

You flash him a sad smile and Jimin frowns at your words.

He didn't know.

And he couldn't imagine. 2 years? A whole two years of bottling your love for someone who might not even like you back. It was all so heartbreaking. It's just he couldn't imagine it. Jimin was the type that if he wanted something - he would go great lengths just to get it.

"I'm sorry, " Jimin whispers, slowing leaning forward , "If I had known I wouldn't have been so out there."

"It's fine, " You giggle - attempting to break the awkwardness, "I have you now."

"If anything - I should be scared of you breaking my heart."He laughs, " What if one day you just wake up and decide you don't like me anymore."

"Impossible, " You snort, " I've liked you for 2 years,"

"I don't mind liking you for more,"