Fifty Six

And there he was.

There's Jimin.

He stood elegantly by the door, the flowers covering most of his upper half but you can still see his beautiful and handsome face. His hair was now freshly dyed back to black and it made him look so stunning. Your hands cup your face as you quivered while looking at him.

Was he actually here? or was this some sick twisted dream?

Jimin watches as your eyes begin to glisten and the tears well in your eyes. His eyes widen before staggering towards you and moving the roses out the way just to wrap his one arm around you.

"Kitten, don't cry, " He coos

But you couldn't help but sob at the sound of his voice. Your arms wrapped around him tightly, head buried in his chest as his scent overtook you.

You missed him.

"Jimin I'm sorry, " You sob into his chest, "I-I promise next time we fight I'm not going to leave you like that. I hate myself for doing that and we didn't speak for 2 weeks and it was all my fault-"

"Stop, " He interrupts, leaning to his side to gently place down the bouquet on the table right by the door, he mentally thanks God as the heavy masterpiece was off his arms.

Jimin pulls you away gently and he cups your face.

"Baby I hurt you, " He says, Jimin watches as your face scrunches up, the tears continue to fall and he allows his fingers to wipe each one - catching each heavy droplet, " I shouldn't have said what I said but baby I did. I wish I could take back my words and every day these past two weeks I've been beating myself up for it. I should've been more sensitive and calm. This is your first relationship and I threw shit onto you way to harshly and you reacted by leaving."

"You leaving...was a wake-up call that I should watch what I say and good things can be ruined by my actions. You tried to teach me a lesson to watch my words, baby, " He whispers, " And it worked."

Jimin reaches in his back pocket, taking the velvet box out while dropping to his one knee, your eyes widen at the gesture and you can hear a low gasp coming from across the room. Hyejin's eyes fill with tears, you handshakes in his and your remain still at the shock.

"I love you, " He whispers, " So much. And with this ring, I promise to never put anyone else above you again. I promise to love you harder than I've ever loved. I promise to make you the happiest you have ever been. I know we will have fights in the future but please I beg for us to talk it out instead of not talking at all because I don't think we can handle anymore."

You wipe away a few tears while nodding your head in agreement.

"You are my best friend and my absolute everything Kitten, "Jimin says, kissing your knuckles diligently while taking the ring out of the box and placing the thing on the floor, his fingers hold the outer ring as places it at the tip of your finger, " But I will only put this ring on you if you promise to never give up on us."

"I promise!"You croak and Jimin slides the ring onto your finger.

The small band with the pretty blue diamond matched well with the small kitty necklace that you were wearing. Both of these jewels you will cherish for as long as you possibly can. Jimin gets on his feet and his hands snake their way onto your hips and pushing your body to into his.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and he looks down at you before asking.

"Kitten, " He whispers, you hum in response as you close your eyes while he pressed his forehead into yours, " Can I kiss you?"

But you don't respond with words. Your lips meet with his and at that moment the world begins to slow down. You can hear the ticking sounds of the clock down the hallway become loud and slow as well as your heartbeat rung in your ears. The soft sweet lips of Jimin molded with yours so perfectly that it brought tears to your eyes.

Your knees fall weak and Jimin wasted no time to hook your thighs, which you respond by allowing your hand to balance with the back of his neck and head.

Jimin places you against the wall, pushing you gently for a balance, despite the both of you needing a moment to breathe you couldn't pull away.

You feared this was a dream and at that moment you were going to wake up and realize that Jimin was here at all. He realizes your slowing down the pace and promptly pulls away before spinning you around in a circle and placing you back on the ground.

Hyejin packs your last pair of shoes and listens to your giggles before smiling and zipping up your bag. Her phone rings loudly and she looks around the room and finds it on her bed.

Yoongi💓
I know it's a bit late but Happy Valentine's Day.
It may be a bit last minute but right now I would like to ask you out on a date.

Hyejin
As I was starting to think I was spending it alone this year🥺thank you so much Yoongles. And I'm kind of ready to go out, do you think we can go on our date...now?

Yoongi💓
I would love to.
See you soon baby.❤️

She smiles brightly while taking all of your large luggage and begins to walk down the stairs. Jimin looks up from you to see Hyejin struggling and he instantly waltz his way to her.

"Thank you for helping me, " He says genuinely.

"Don't forget what I said."Hyejin threatened before turning to you, " I told you he wouldn't give up on you."

You smile and hug her, " Thank you for everything you do for me."

She squeezes you tightly and gives you a small suitcase. You take it from her and Jimin interlocks your fingers as he carried your other bag in his left hand.

"Let's get you home, "