Twenty Eight

It felt weird waking up without Jimin by your side.

Every single day for the passed 3 weeks his been non stop sleeping in your room. And now at 3 o'clock in the morning. You blankly stare at the dark shadows in your room. The room only accompanied your low breathing sounds and it was something very odd for you. Usually your head would be on his chest and his heartbeat would put you back to sleep.

But now he slept peacefully in the building next to yours. You sigh and turn to face your window, your phone vibrates and reach for it —maybe keeping yourself busy with the internet will help you fall asleep. The brightness of your device almost blinds you and you immediately dim the screen. Some of the words become blurry and you struggle easily reaching for your glasses and pulling them onto the bridge of your glasses.

Jimin😈💕
Kitten?

Kitten❤️
Jimin?

Jimin😈💕
You're actually awake?

Jimin😈💕
I expected you to be asleep.

Kitten❤️
So you were going to text me while I was sleeping?🤨

Jimin😈💕
Duhhh

You smile as you stare at him. The three dots appear again symbolizing that he was typing again. A sudden wave of emotions hit you and you couldn't help but feel sad that he wasn't here with you right now. Despite the fact that you were literally with him all day - you can't seem to get enough. A tear falls from your eye and you hastily wipe away the droplet.

Jimin😈💕
All jokes aside why are you up?
Are you watching porn or something👅💦

"Idiot, " You whisper.

Kitten❤️
I should be asking you that lol.
I can't sleep.

Jimin😈💕
You are all the porn I need and want baby.
Why can't you sleep? Is something bothering you?

Kitten❤️
Well since you brought up...

Jimin😈💕
What is it? Are you okay?

Kitten❤️
No...😕

Jimin😈💕
What is it Kitten? You're starting to worry me.

Kitten❤️
...
I hate sounding so needy but.

Jimin😈💕
But what?

Kitten❤️
I wish you were here right now. I miss you so much. I know you just left but I'm not used to sleeping alone anymore.

You tap your phone impatiently while nibbling your lip as you waited for him to reply. You watch the word online just stay and the grey ticks turn blue.

Kitten❤️
I'm crazy right?
I should've kept quiet.
Good night.

Jimin😈💕
Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm your man's now.
You need me right now and I'll sure as fuck be there.
Is your window open?

Kitten❤️
Wait. Are you coming????its late!
What if Mom hears you or something.

Jimin😈💕
Do you not want me to come?

Kitten❤️
Please come🥺

Jimin snorts before replying to you and locking his phone. He plays it safe and keeps his shoes off. Slowly he walks across the wooden floors -- careful not to make any noise at all. His hands grip the bottom section of the window. Jimin suddenly felt like he was back in High School — sneaking out after having an argument with his parents. He watches as you open your window wide open and signal for him to keep quiet. He mentally prepares himself before reaching over into You window and sliding right through.

Just as he stands steadily onto your own feet you don't even waste a second to wrap your arms around him tightly —you senses are instantly filled with the smell of his shower gel and it almost causes you melt. Jimin pulls you back into your bed, your head uncontrollably lays directly on top of his heart.

The soothing rhythm causes your muscles to relax and for you shudder. Jimin pulls the blanket up to your neck — making sure that you are warm before kissing the top of your head.

"I'll always be there when you need me."

~

Jimin left peacefully as soon as he saw the sun start to rise. Today was going to be an exceptionally long day because your mom walked in with a pan and a hot pancake sitting directly in the middle — singing something about a shopping day .

Something you weren't so thrilled about. She said something about buying something eye catching for your date , which was also tomorrow. Now you're here — in the mall shopping for a date that you had no idea is about.

"Mom I have so many dresses at home —can't I just wear one of those?"

Your mother sighs as she puts away the nude coloured dress and instantly turns her head towards you.

"I've never even seen you wear a dress," She scoffed,"And your school uniform doesn't count. You only wore that skirt because you didn't think the school pants suited you."

"Because they didn't? They made me look fat and weird."You argue," -and school uniform counts. Plus why shop for a dress when I have hundreds at home?"

"You actually don't,"Your mother laughs," I gave all those dresses to your cousins over 2 years ago — and the fact that you haven't noticed just proves it. When I say you don't have a dress , I mean it. now look around for something cute. You weren't actually planning on wearing a hoodie and jeans were you?"

Exsposed.

"W-well,"

But nothing come out. What did you expect though? You've known Jimin all your life - you didn't actually expect to dress for us for him. You never had to. You mother watched as you grow nervous but you can help to think that she was right. This was your first date with a guy you really really really liked. Maybe dolling up for him won't be such a bad idea, giving him a taste of your girly side.

"I don't even know where he is taking me."You mumble before picking out a beautiful red dress, "What if I overdress?"

Your mother pulls you in front of the mirror and displays her fond smile. It literally causes something in you to twist and turn.

"It doesn't matter, " Your Mother smiles, " If you feel beautiful and he thinks that you're beautiful..."

"That should be enough."