Sixty

It takes a moment, before the Taehyungs world stops.

Hyejin opens the door with a wide smile, her beautiful thick long yet messy hair wrapped around her elegantly. She wore a pink satin robe, which complimented her skin so well that it causes the man's breath to momentarily stop.

She looks so beautiful.

Has she always been this beautiful.

He watches as her smile slowly drop before pushing the door even further open. She clears her throat awkwardly before starting at the man in front of her.

"Hi, " He finally breathes out, " You look good."

Taehyung can feel his grip on the flowers tighten as well as he sweaty palms come to debut. He was never the type to be nervous. But the anxiety was eating him alive and he couldn't help but feel sick.

"These are for you, " Taehyung stretches his arms, Hyejin invites the bouquet warmly before awkwardly smiling.

She scratches her head slightly before sighing

"Taehyung what are you even doing here?It's late, "

And Yoongi is inside waiting for me.

The couple had been gone for hours, and they enjoyed their date. Despite Hyejin still being somewhat hurt by Taehyung, with the way Yoongi has been treating her for the past few weeks was enough for her to start falling for him. And as her eyes looked up to the man, she can't help but feel absolutely nothing. Her heart doesn't beat as fast anymore - and that was a clear enough message that she was done with his fuckboy ways. Truly.

"Baby what's taking you so long?"Yoongi mutters as his hands find homage to her curves.

Hyejin blushes heavily before biting her lip nervously.

"Oh Taehyung?"Yoongi quips, " I thought you were busy tonight."

And just like that, his heart shatters. Hyejin leans into Yoongi's embrace, feeling his lips kiss her temple as she mindlessly paid attention to the sunflowers at hand. A small breeze brushes past her gown and she shivers, feeling the goosebumps layer her naked skin.

"I'm going to put these in a vase, thank you Taehyung."

He gives her a tight-lipped smile and nods sadly. Yoongi playfully taps her ass and she giggles cutely before making her way towards the kitchen. Yoongi sighs heavily and faces the door before crossing his arms over his chest. He watched as Taehyung's face scrunches up and tears well in his eyes.

And yet despite his best friend crying in front of him.

Yoongi didn't feel bad.

Taehyung's tears weren't enough to trigger such an emotion. There would days when Hyejin would cry after she and Yoongi had sex because she would feel insecure. She would slut-shame herself. And Yoongi had to wipe away her tears, he had to give her so much reassurance.... That Hyejin crying in Yoongi's arms was a norm.

Every two days, she would be in his apartment. Or he would be in hers.

All because of Taehyung.

"You won, " Taehyung grimaced, his hand wiping away a few falling tears before sniffling.

Hyejin remains out of sight but listens closely.

"I didn't win anything. This was not a competition." Yoongi snaps, " I just told you indirectly that I can treat her better - and of which I am."

"But I realize my feelings now...so you can you know?"

"No I don't know, " Yoongi shakes his head before crossing his arms and looking up to Taehyung, "Don't you realize that your feelings in this don't matter anymore? You broke her heart and I picked up the pieces. I care about Hyejin, truly. I am falling her mind, her soul and her body while you were only falling for one..."

"It's not fair that after all this time she's been expressing her feelings to you - that when she wants to finally move on. Then only you are ready to come true to yourself."

"B-but I didn't how I felt. You can't blame me for being confused, " Taehyung croaks.

"You're right, and I'm not. Really I'm not blaming you. But maybe you can learn something from this situation."

Yoongi sighs before talking a step towards him.

"In your life - everything has always been about you. How you feel, if you are satisfied. When you went to go talk to Hyejin that day when she was crying. You only did that to lessen your burden so that you can feel better for shifting the blame. You didn't realize that in a situation like that her feelings matter too or even more than you do."

"You can't just tell her it's her fault for falling for you and then 2 weeks later when she has come to terms with "her" mistake and is ready to move on. You waltz in here and anticipate her to be happy that you confessed."

"It doesn't work that way."

Taehyung nods his head in understanding before stretching his hand and handing Yoongi the basket, but the man at the door declines.

"Happy Valentines Day bro, " Taehyung says before digging into his pockets and taking out car keys. 

Just as he's about to walk away, Taehyung halts in his steps and instantly turns around.

"J-Just treat her good, " He states, " Please?"

"Don't worry man, " Yoongi shrugs, " I got you but you have to go, she's waiting for me."

~

"Kitten wake up, "

You turn in the bed, hands gripping the sheets as you throw them over your head. Jimin slips on a sweatshirt and stars at you before scoffing.

"Come with me to the gym."

"Do I look like I'm on drugs?" You laugh, pulling the sheet just under your chin, "Baby I can barely feel my legs."

"But you promised me that we would start working out together,"

"I did say so, " You agree, Jimin crouches down to the bed and you instantly cup his face, " Just not today."

Jimin sighs, already giving up before leaning down to the floor and picking up his gym bag, effortlessly sliding it onto his shoulder while running a smooth hand through his hair.

"I'll catch you later, "

....
crappy. I know😭