Sixty Six

*I SAW THIS OTHER GIF OF JIMIN AND ON GOD I STOP FUNCTIONING BUT WATTPAD SAYS THE GIF IS TOO BIG SO NOW IM SAD BECAUSE I WANTED YOU GUYS TO SUFFER WITH ME.
-chapter 69 is the last chapter...duh🙂

Solar's lips move but no words come out, you mock her, also moving your lips before tilting her head

Solar's lips move but no words come out, you mock her, also moving your lips before tilting her head. You place the half-eaten pizza on top of its box before signaling her goodbye.

"Wait can I explain-"

But you already slammed the door on her face. Giving yourself a victory cheer, just as you turn around. Jimin slams his head beside your head. His head dips into your neck and kisses your jaw.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you sounded, "

You smirk, hearing how hoarse it become was enough to have you weak at your knees. The base in his voice got deeper and you knew that this man wanted you. But you have to play hard to get. Only because you felt like teasing.

"I know, " You smile.

"I should reward you for being such a good girl, "

You gulp, eyes leaving his as they begin to scan over the room. But your friends barely pay attention to you guys as they wildly debate about something and barely paying attention to the movie playing at hand.

"I just wanted her to know her place, " You pout, "You are mine though, right Daddy?"

Daddy.

Daddy?

You have never ever have called him that. And Jimin has never been called such. The best part of it all was that it jolts at his nerve system. The way you spoke so quietly, and angelically, as if you did not say the most sinister thing he ever heard. He instantly pulls your hand towards the kitchen, turning around a sharp corner.

A swift moment barely passes by before Jimin harshly grabs your ass and pulls you close. His lips latching onto yours in such desperation that it causes you to whimper as his roughness. You moan into his mouth, fingers lingering onto his head, tugging at his hair roots gently.

"Keep quiet baby, " He whispers,

Jimin pulls at the string of your sweatpants, feeling them fall loose while your hands find their way to his belt, unbuckling at a hesitant pace, the metal clunking loudly and Jimin stops before looking at you.

"One more sound, "Jimin says in daring tone, "Or I will make them hear you."

"Keep quiet."

You nod in obedience, not in a mood for the man to reject you as you can practically feel your insides burn. The control this man had over your body, was enough to fog up your mind. The way his hands burned and left marks on your skin was enough to make your heart skip a beat so many times than you can even count.

He wasn't joking when he said that sex was one of the best things about being in love.

Jimin pulls your pants down to your ankles, instantly turning you around until your abdomen leans into the cold counter, his hand hooked onto your ponytail. Making sure the hair tie falls on his wrist. Jimin ruggles your hair, messing it in the process before gripping the roots and tugging slightly and your back instantly touches his front.

You gasp at his assertion, biting down at your lip while the thought of being caught only riles up the arousal within you.

Jimin holds his member in hands, looking towards the entrance of the kitchen and just do make sure nobody was coming or watching. You arch your back, impatiently waiting for him to do the deed. He brushing his tip between your folds, feeling the natural lubricant exceeding from you. And he doesn't even give you a warning before pushing himself all in one go.

"You take me so good Kitten, "

You whine at his compliment, your core tightening at his words. Jimin hisses, knowing that his not going to last if your keep tightening yourself, he assists your other leg onto the counter. And you lean forward, giving him more access to your body.

"M-more, " You whisper.

And Jimin gives in, picking up his pace steadily. Careful not to make any noises as his breath was hitched at his throat. Your skin flares with heat, your legs almost giving out, Jimin keeps his thrusts consistent - and you almost cry out as they start to become more aggressive.

"Just like that, "

He pushes himself deeper and grits his jaw.

"I swear you won't walk when I'm done, "

That's kind of the whole point.

You whimper, hands harshly gripping the kitchen counters while your toes curled. His hand sneaks his way between your legs, capturing your clitoris between his fingers and messaging it roughly. Your walls clamp around his member and Jimin picks up the pace.

Thrusting much faster and deeper.

So much so that it causes your heart to flutter, the tingling sensation going over your body is so much waves that your literally start to shake, your hand desperately searches for his, silently begging for him to slow down.

But you also didn't want him to.

He was making your body feel so good and you never wanted this to stop.

"Kitten, " Jimin calls, feeling your walls clamp even harder around him, a smirk grows into his face as the confidence begins to flow through him, "I need you to come for me."

Jimin wraps his large hand upon your naked neck, pushing you back with some pressure. He kisses your jawline continuously before his husky voice says something that literally brings tears to your eyes.

"Be a good girl for daddy and come for me, "

"J-Jimin, " You heavily breathing out.

The orgasm literally knocking the wind out if you. Your sniffles ring in his ears quietly while your body hasn't started calming down yet. Jimin groans a few profanities, also reaching his endpoint while listening to you gently cry.

He turns you around, using his clean hand to wipe away your tears and holding your faces hostage. When Jimin's lips peck yours again, you cry at his gentleness. Holding you on the palm of his hand as if you meant everything to him was enough to reassure you that he was indeed yours.

"Y/n!Jimin! Can you guys please come fucking tell Taehyung that Doritos are way better than Cheeto's!"

You laugh against his lips, resting your head on his chest. Yoongi's voice being a somewhat reminder that all your friends are in the next room.

And now you had to walk in there as if your guts did not just get rearranged.

~
South Africa's quarantine just got extended by two weeks 😗 anyway. This will be my second completed book soon🥺 and I'm sadddddddd.