Merry Christmas 🎄 (Imagine)

(Forgive me❤️🍓)

Times have changed, and so has your relationship. No amount of words could ever really explain the vibration, the rush and the thrill of being in love. Honestly, sometimes you would zone out - just thinking of him.

Jimin has really turned my life upside down - in a good way - mentally, emotionally and most definitely physically too.

But to cut the cheesecake, you both have grown a lot closer as best friends too. The pranks have become unbearable.

It started with something as small as Yoongi suggesting for you to put salt in his coke, to him coming home with a fake Hickey. You had assumed that after the massive fight you had that night with Jimin, he would tone it down but Jimin just didn't know where to draw the line.

You have tried to think of multiple ways to repay him, Jimin recently bleached his hair and you thought adding orange hair dye to his shampoo was enough payback but no.

That asshole looks so fucking good that you practically drool over him hourly and beg to suck him off. That prank backfired, it was supposed to be punishing Jimin but instead, you got the short end of the stick and it's burning your ass for the simple reason that now you're the one who has to pay.

But Jimin?

Oh Jimin.

While you remember the 2 weeks before, your tongue pokes your inner cheek. Your soft hands tracing alongside the material in anger. Park Jimin put viagra in your drink.

Viagra.

You didn't leave the house for 4 days, you still had bruises. Jimin was evil for that, he believed that prank would be funny but once he noticed you crying and begging for him to touch you...

That's when he noticed that his prank had backfired too.

He was sore, you were sore, both in slight pain but as the chemicals rushed through your veins you still wanted more. More and more and more. Once the clock hit 2 AM, you were shaking, moaning, crying, vision covered in spots while the viagra wore off and the numbness hit you right in the guts.

After a few days of recovery and giving him no sex at all, you were still not satisfied. A week is always the time frame you guys don't have intercourse but that's sometimes simply because of your period. You wanted to raise the bar, to punish him.

Jimin always has this thought that he can do whatever he wants and you were sort of sick of it. You wanted to test his boundaries, see how far it will go before he loses his patience. As much as you are a sucker for Daddy Jimin, your mind was aimed for revenge and you were just going to resist the temptation to fall to your knees every single time he gives you a look with that dark look in his eyes.

This lingerie was perfect, the gold and pearl decorated crown with red and clear jewels shine brightly under the light. The lingerie covers what it needs to and that's enough. Christmas was around the corner, and after a long discussion with your parents. Everyone will be spending their Christmas in Seoul. All of your friends with be having dinner on Christmas Eve and Christmas at the Jeon Mansion.

It was perfect.

He would never expect this, especially since you guys will be surrounded by parents and friends. The man would assume that you'll be on your best behavior.

Sike.

You pay for everything, making sure to add in a red and white gown and instantly making your way over to Jungkook's house.  The boys are at the gym and you and the girls will be going in a day earlier to help Jungkook's mom to cook. Jisoo offered to help and Hyejin, Jennie, and yourself couldn't help but tag along.