Twenty One

Jimin kept his gaze on you. Eyes burning into yours as he lifts himself off his seat. His friends ask him where he's going but he ignores them while kept his strides towards you nice and slow. It's almost as if you weren't even at a party at all- the music fades and a slow smirk easily travels to his face.

Your heart skipped a beat.

And your breath got taken away.

Solar watches the scene in front of her. Despite you being in the middle of your friend group, Jimin gently pushes passed the sweaty and drunk people - his mind destined just to get to you.

You reach your hand out for him and his smile suddenly becomes wider. The jealously begins to boil within her chest as he watches both your fingers interlock. Hosoek suddenly lowers the music and he begins to shout.

"Okay, guys - thank you guys for coming to my party."He says, " Please leave now."

People begin to groan but you and Jimin still continue to be in your own bubble. His hands rest on your hips slowly but surely ready to have a firm handful of your ass. You display your charming smile before turning your head into his neck.

Everyone around the both of you began to walk out - all of them walking around the both you. Both your arms stay on each side of you and all Jimin does is let go of your bottom before wrapping both his arms around your shoulders securely. Allowing his beautiful soft plump lips to connect with your forehead.

It was a foreign sight for everyone.

Usually - by the end of the party. Jimin was gone. Somewhere in someone's apartment - sleeping tiredly while a random woman laid below him. All of his old hookups walk past Jimin with wide eyes - some not really that surprised that he was even going to end up with you. The only person who can't seem to let it go was Solar.

She is used to Fuckboy Jimin, the one who spoke down on a woman and only used them for pleasure as his muse to try and get over the woman who broke his heart. After sleeping with him for the first time, she was obsessed that Jimin gave her the best night of her life.

She wanted to have that night on replay, and the thought of it all caused her to believe that what Jimin thought was a nice fuck - was her first time ever making love.

But it's almost as if - when she finally realized her feelings. You came in and ruined everything. Even though it was only 2 weeks since both of you got together. Jimin drastically changed in a short amount of time.

All of his attention went to you. He was ignoring and blocking hook up texts. Never flirting back with girls, keeping his eyes to himself.

Solar was happy that Jimin was changing.

But she wants him to change for her

Your laugh rings through her ears and as Jimin pecks your face constantly - Solar closes her hands into fists, ignoring the way her nails dug into her palms. Almost drawing blood. But you barely pay attention to her glares as Jimin nips at your ear once more.

"Let's go to bed."He says.

You giggle loudly while nodding alongside with him, "Are we not going to clean up first?"

Jimin shrugs, " That is tomorrow's problem."

Despite the loud music, Jimin watches as you yawn - covering your mouth with your hand. Your eyes get a tiredsome look and suddenly become glossy. Jimin nods his head and wrapped his arm around your head, already leading you across the room to get you both into bed. Solar watches silently as he whispers in your ear and her heart almost shatters.

Hyejin playfully ruffles her hair, "Hey Solar - you sleeping here tonight?"

"if Hosoek doesn't mind, " Solar smiled.

Hyejin then invites her to sleep upstairs. Solar helps her drunk friend walk - and just like that the close strikes 2 in the morning. The neighborhood finally falls silent and everyone falls asleep in their rooms.

With Jimin's head between your legs.

And Solar's heart hanging by a thread, just above Jimin's hands.

~

It was Noon when you woke up. The sun haunted you as the bedroom you shared with Jimin had lacked curtains. You had a headache but it was all surprisingly bearable.

Your body felt light and unstressed while your head laid flat on top of Jimin's chest. His heartbeat soothing you while it gently rings through your ears. You slowly adjust yourself, the numb feeling in your legs allow the memories to flood your brain. Jimin feels as your lips kiss his chest and he smiles.

"You're finally awake, " He chuckles.

"Have you been awake all this time?"You look up to him.

His head nods in response before encouraging you to wake up. The realization hits that you wearing Jimin's shirt - he changed into some sweat pants and they lowly hang on his waist. The both of you can hear talking downstairs, so you just take underwear and slip it up between your legs, also grabbing some legging shorts and sliding them on.

Jimin waits for you by the door, opening it gently and allows you to walk passed him.

"The love birds are finally up, "

The both of you walk down the stairs, Jimin glares at Yoongi before flashing him his favorite finger. You just ignore him and make your way towards the kitchen - which was surprisingly clean despite the drinks that remained. Hyejin places a plate of hot toasted cheese in front of you and you hug her in appreciation.

The front door opens and incomes in the blue-haired man that has been missing all night. Taehyung walks in energized and happy while everyone was still moody because of their little hangovers.

"Good Morning!"He chirped.

Hyejin watched him walk in and already making his way towards her. He kisses her cheek and she can already feel her heart slowly break as she sees the wine color bruises cover his neck. Taehyung grabs a plate and sits down by the counter chairs.

You take the sandwich and break it in half. As Jimin opens a new rubbish bag to put in more trash, you give him your other half while grabbing a new rubbish bag for yourself. Jimin kisses your cheek and says a low thank you.

Hyejin wanted to question it but couldn't. It was bound that both of you will end up together and she was glad that Jimin was now taking care of you instead of hurting you. She had hope.

Hoped that her own personal fuckboy would change for her.

But she immediately shakes her thoughts away as Taehyung's voice got louder in her head.

Remember Hyejin,

No strings attached.