Sixty Eight

^*yall are gonna love my ending

Jimin😈💕
I realllllyyyyy don't like it when
You leave me and don't tell me
Where you went.

Kitten🥰❤️
I only left without telling you because
I knew for a fact you wouldn't have let me
Go.
And it's a surprise.

Jimin 😈💕
Surprise? What's the occasion?

Kitten🥰❤️
I love how you always dismiss
Your birthday.
Every single year.

Jimin 😈💕
Yeah because it's not that big of a deal.
Seriously, a kiss on the lips and wishing me a happy birthday is enough. Trust.

Kitten🥰❤️
No it's not so I don't trust.
I have to go.
Bye baby❤️

Jimin 😈💕
Wait!

Jimin😈💕
Kitten?

Jimin😈💕
Kitten😫😫

Jimin😈💕
Please don't spend too much money!

Jimin😈💕
And should I cook tonight or are we having take-outs?

Jimin😈💕
You fr not going to text me back😕🥺

Jimin😈💕
Baby?

Jimin😈💕
Okay...you enjoy whatever you're doing...

Jimin😈💕
I love you so much ❤️

Jimin😈💕
See you later😘

You sigh heavily. Putting your phone on mute while having a firm grip on the belt of your robe. Currently - you had booked yourself a photoshoot. With a woman, of course, she specialized heavily in art - but mostly erotic art. To say you were nervous was truly an understatement.

Being naked around anyone who was not Jimin was not something you were comfortable with. And he was never the type to just stare at your body, instead, his chest would meet with yours. Leaving no room for judgment.

At first, you were confident. It's not everyday girlfriends do such for their partners. But as the woman kindly gestures for you to strip. You simply stare at her and she chuckles.

"This must be your first time, " She says.

You blush, " Yeah. I'm sorry but I can't help but be nervous."

"It's okay, womanare usually nervous. But I'm not here to judge you - but to make you comfortable. After all, this is for yourself."

"No actually, " You say, " It's for my boyfriend. His birthday is coming soon and I wanted to surprise him. He was always the one giving me gifts."

She takes a stand by the camera, her hand adjusting the lense to the lighting, she watched as you sit down on the chair, the white gown opening by your chest and showing the valley between your chest. Your hair was in a messy bun and you smile shyly as you adjust yourself on the small seat. Her fingers clicked continuously to snap. The laptop showing the pictures taken.

"Oh yeah?" She smiles, watching as you take of your gown and shuddering at the air conditioner that occupied the room, " Tell me more about your boyfriend. Oh and please move the chair and sit on the floor."

"Well his name is Jimin and his my childhood best friend, " You say shyly, " He and I always had crushes on each other but at different times.

The photographer laughs at the situation and snaps away at your body. You were truly stunning. From your stomach, down to the stretch marks that etch beautifully onto your skin. The scar between your breasts adds a personal touch to the image as well as the birthmark by your hip. The session continues for hours - asking you questions that you gracefully answered while posing for the camera with the directions that she told you.

She made you comfortable and you can't help but feel relieved by her energy. You just hoped Jimin liked it.

~

"This is the third time you've been killed." Taehyung scoffs at Jimin, "I don't even know why you play this game."

"You have a bad habit of thinking you're a better player as if I didn't kill you four times."Jungkook brags before disconnecting his controller.

Jimin pulls his phone out to see if any of your messages have come through. But nothing. It has been hours since you've left and he couldn't help but feel sad at the fact that you're not here.

The door knob twists and turns, and you finally waltz in with just his hoodie on, the sweatpants barely hold onto your body and your body halt as you notice the boys in the apartment.

Considering the fact that you were wearing lingerie underneath all of his clothes...you were hoping to find him alone.

"Kitten, " He sings, as he finally watches your small self walk through the door.

Jimin already slips his hands underneath the large hoodie, hoping to come into contact with your warm skin but instead, his hands meet a thin material. If he could tell that it was lace. His eyes meet yours for a second and you can't help but feel nervous.

This man was truly making you a lot braver than you have ever imagined.

"I was hoping to find you alone, " You whisper.

He fizzled his eyebrows and you lift the hoodie slightly. Jimin's eyes enlarged at the sight of the black lingerie decorating your honey-like skin. He bites his lip while taking a harsh deep breath and all you do is place your hands on top of his and slowly taking them off of you, and winking at him.

"I'll give you ten minutes."

Jimin blows a low whistle as you walk around him. You greet the boys, giving them a small wave whilst making your way up the stairs. Once out of sight of Jungkook and Taehyung, you turn your head, eyes coming into contact with Jimin's ones. Smirk layers on your lips - lifting the hoodie over your head to reveal the set that covered your body oh so beautifully.

Your nipples were barely covered and full insight. The lace doing him justice as it hugs your body perfectly. Your hands pull the string of the plus size sweatpants, them falling down to your ankles while you step out of the pile. The stockings are clipped to the rest of your set while you only had the smallest underwear you've ever worn in your lifetime.

It barely covers your body but as the great Hyejin said, "It covers the most important part and that's all that matters."

Jimin gulps, biting down on his lips while your tap your wrist slowly and mouth words that have him hard in a second.

"Ready when you are, "