Fifty Five

"Thank you for helping me, "

Jimin opens the door for Hyejin and she groans while stretching out her back, which ached terribly due to placing down all the petals and stuff on the floor. Precise way.  She waves a dismissive hand as she walks out the entrance, turning around to face your boyfriend before sighing.

"I will do anything for you guys, " She smiles, " Just give her good enough dick so she can forget all the pain from the past few weeks, please. If she goes south like this ever again - trust me when I say I will kill you...I'm not kidding."

He nods in agreement before nervously laughing off. Jimin lets his hand unconsciously rub the back of his head. Hyejin gives him a short-lived side hug before walking down the stairs and into her car. Jimin sighs and closes the door behind him while looking around the decorations.

His phone dings loudly and it catches him off-guard and he instantly reaches his back pocket for his phone. And his heart melts when he sees your name on the screen.

Kitten🥰
Happy Valentine's day Minnie❤️
I know we are not talking right now but please know that I also still love you very much. I miss you.💕

Jimin smiles fondly, he taps on the bubble and starred it for the future. You on the other hand watch as the 3 dots appear on the type screen and your nervously wait for him to reply.

But Jimin doesn't.

He deletes the message completely and locks his screen. He knew that you would be hurt by what he just did but he already has so much stuff planned that if the both of you started talking - you were going to want to come over and Jimin wasn't particularly done with things for today.

Your smile falls when you noticed that you stopped typing and you instantly start cursing yourself out.

"Of course he doesn't want to fucking talk to me, " You mumble to yourself as you lock your screen, "I left him and haven't been answering his texts. Fuck - I wouldn't talk to me too."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"Hyejin looks at you worriedly, "You honestly scare me sometimes."

You sigh before throwing yourself onto the sofa and releasing a whine.

"It's Valentine's day and everyone has a dick appointment with their boyfriends...while mine and I don't even talk. I wished him happy Valentine's day and homeboy left me on read."You roll onto your back and face the ceiling.

Hyejin crosses her arms over her chest and walks around the couch and sits at your feet.

"I don't have a dick appointment, " She says fondly.

"How do you even know? You have Min Yoongi saved under 'my favorites' on your phone." You wail, " Maybe I should go back to the apartment. Maybe Jimin is still there. I will do anything for him to just forgive me. I don't think I can go any longer without seeing him."

You sit upright, hurriedly standing before undertaking your way towards the steps. Hyejin was going to let you go but then she remembered.

Make sure she is ready 4pm sharp.

It's not even 12. Her eyes widen as she follows you hot on your trails.

"W-wait."She shouts but you were already in the spare room.

Throwing the luggage bag open on the bed and walking towards the wardrobe and easily start taking all of your sweaters and some of Jimin's hoodies off of the hangers. You grab all your bra's and shoving them into the bag before turning back around and grabbing your collection of leggings, jeans, sweatpants and biker shorts and also shoving those your bag.

Hyejin watches with wide eyes as the back of your head is shown to her while you make your way towards your bathroom to collect all of your toilerties. From the bath bombs that you haven't touched to the pineapple scented soaps as well as the conditioner. You grab your toothbrush and mint toothpaste and push them in the bag too.

"You can't leave, " She shouts.

"Why the fuck not?" You say.

Throwing in the toiltery bag into your luggage. You could honestly care less about how messy your bag was right now. As long as all your shit was in there.

"Because I-I, "

Hyejin starts to panic. She barely lies and at this moment she about to. With anxiety emptying her brain, she pauses. You were almost done packing. The only thing left being your shoes.

Which you didn't bring much of.

"I knew how sad you were about today so I made reservations for us at 4:30." She spits out, her eyes widen as she watches your halt and Hyejin almost stops functioning, fingers mentally crossed that you don't noticed that she lied.

"You...made reservations?"

"Yes, " Hyejin says, " And since we are both single on Valentine's day again...like last year...and the year before that. I thought maybe you and I will be each others Valentine's..."

You lift your eyebrow suspiciously , " You want us to be each others Valetine?"

Hyejin nods her head and you instantly sigh.

"I guess we can...but I'm leaving as soon as we come back." You threaten, " I have to see Jimin today."

She sighs in relief before mentally being thankful that you didn't catch her.

~

"Y/n, " Hyejin screamed in annoyance, " I swear if you are not downstairs in 10 second I will leave you fat ass here, "

It was 16:10 and Jimin waits by the door patiently, he flinches at her tone but begins to feel nervous when he hears heavy studs that sound like feet running. His heart beats fast as he clutches the large bouquet of red and yellow roses. He nervously adjusts himself before raising his fist and knocking on the door.

You adjust your sweatpants, and shoving your foot into your sneakers. The black bralette exposing your upper body a bit too much but the door forces you to grab the door open without your denim jacket.

But then your world stops and your heart beats as it see's it's other half.

And there he was.

There's Jimin.