Sixty Two

^why is he so fine?

^why is he so fine?

You nibble on the biscuits as you read Jimin's text. You can't help but feel a little worried but you know that he was going to be fine. Just as you're about to put your phone away and get comfortable on the couch. Your phone rings yet again. And this time you groan - irritated.

Hosoek
I know you don't want to talk to me after everything I've caused. But this is my last resort. There is more to the story, and I need you and Jimin to please hear me out. If you guys still don't want to be friends with me after this then I will understand. I have made my mistakes - and I'm ready to pay for them but only if you know the full truth.

Full truth? What the hell did he mean? Your eyes read the message over and over and nothing seem to click. You weren't really angry at Hosoek. He hasn't done anything to directly hurt you. It was more of distancing yourself from him for the sake of Jimin. You just got on good times with your boyfriend - you seriously, can not stress it enough. How much you need him in your life. It just wouldn't be fair if Jimin had to get upset with you over Hosoek...again.

But now all you can do is stare at the screen. Not too sure if you should type back or block him. You wanted peace. All of this arguing was bringing out so much energy from you that it was literally draining.

Kitten🥰👅💦
What full story are you talking about?
And Hosoek... it's not that I'm mad at you or anything.
But Jimin is still pissed over the situation and I don't want to upset him even more by talking to you.

Hosoek
I know.
But your breakup with Jimin was planned.
All of it. But I need to explain it. Please give me a chance to explain. Then he can go back to hating me.

Kitten🥰👅💦
But why didn't you text Jimin? I don't want to get involved. He and I just got on good terms.

Hosoek
He blocked me.
And I can't talk to anyone else about it besides you.
Please help me Y/n.
After this, I swear I will leave you guys be.

You can't help but frown at that sentence. Swear to leave you be? Hosoek has been a good friend for years now, what he did to Jimin was fucked up - the Star thing was totally uncalled for. And you were not going to try and justify what he did.

But Star was out of our lives now.

How would you be able to live? Knowing that you lost a quality friend over someone who wasn't even in your lives anymore?

It would haunt you.

But mostly it will shatter Jimin. Hosoek was one of his best friends. The best he ever had. You remember the days when Jimin wouldn't even come home - and Hosoek would do you the justice of bringing him.

You remember going through Jimin's phone and Hosoek being one of the lucky people to have a photo album filled with drunk, funny and wild videos from their nights out. You could hear Jimin's loud laughs echoing in the back of your head.

And you smile remembering how much Jimin complained about he couldn't see and that his stomach was sore

But then your smile drops when you realize that you will never see that side of Jimin again. All because of one selfish person. One person that you will truly hate until the pits of your stomach burn. Burn so much that it will cause you to be sick. Even the mere thought of her was just. Sickening.

You want him to be happy. In every aspect of his life.

From your relationship to all of his friendships.

You weren't any fairy Godmother, but you were at least hopeful that you can at least do that for him.

Kitten🥰👅💦
Jimin deserves the whole truth after everything he been through.
Let me sleep on this? I'll let you know

Hosoek
Thank you so much Y/n

~

Jimin sighs tiredly, holding the shopping by filled with snacks. You didn't reply back to his message so he took the hint that you could be upset with him so he went overboard with the snack shopping.

When he closes the front of the door. His heart instantly melts once he sees you sleeping on the couch, covered in a thick blanket while Shrek Forever After. Jimin kneels down next to you, moving his hand gently on your face and smiling.

"Kitten," He coos.

Your eyes ring at his voice and you smile in your sleep as you slowly begin to wake up from your slumber. His brown orbs meet yours and al you can do is break out a giddy grin.

"Hey baby, " You say softly before pouting, "Cuddles?"

He doesn't even put up a fight, crawling underneath the blanket and getting comfortable. You rest your head on his arm, entangling your legs with his and falling into comfort once his body heat comes to surface on your skin. His cologne fills your senses and it causes you to shiver in happiness.

"What was that?" He laughs.

"My happy dance, " You smile, " I missed you today."

"I am sorry, "Jimin heavily sighs before kissing your forehead, " I was with Taehyung. He was a crying mess. I guess you could say Hyejin broke his heart."

Your fingers hold a small piece of his shirt, fiddling with it amongst your fingertips.

"But it just made me realize how much more I should be appreciative of us."

"Us?"

Jimin hums in response before changing positions to hover above you. His groin pushes into yours and can't help but bite your lip and you stare into him what looked like worrisome eyes.

"Yes us, " Jimin whispers, " That we ended up together. And we can now say how much we love each other without being fearful that we would get rejected."

Your hands lock into his black hair, pulling his head closer to yours while the both of you unconsciously close your eyes.

"Well everything happens for a reason, " You whisper, "I love you Jimin, "

His head dips into your shoulder and instantly starts playfully biting the skin. You burst into giggles and Jimin can't help but pull out his best smile. The butterflies running wild in the pits if his abdomen was enough to have his heart racing.

"I love you too Kitten, "