Thirteen

"I want to capture you, like this, and freeze it forever."

Kitten🥰I am going to help Hyejin with her Literature Assignment

Kitten🥰
I am going to help Hyejin with her Literature Assignment.
You can leave without me.
And please make sure that girl is gone when I come back.

Jimin stares at the messages in confusion. What the hell did you mean by make sure the girl is gone when I come back? He thought he made it clear to you that you'll be the only girl he'll be involved with from now on.

Jimin😈💕
Woah Kitten what are you talking about?
I told you from now on that it's going to be just us.
Plus you'll be in my bed soon baby so I will I kick you out?
We live together.
Do you want me to pick you up from her place later on or will she drop you off?

You stare at your phone is disbelief while Hyejin began to drive. You were barely even paying attention to what the girl was saying and you begin to type

Kitten🥰
I saw you talking with that girl after school.
I don't like the way you looked at her Jimin.
But you are single and you can sleep with whoever you want. You don't have to spare my feelings and tell me it's only us. If you don't like me - then please warn me before I can get my heart broken.

Jimin 😈💕

You are not some cheap girl I picked up from the street Y/n. You are my best friend on top of everything.
I respect you way too much to do such a thing.
Please forgive me baby but it's not what it looks like - I promise.
I'm sorry if you thought it was something else. I didn't mean to hurt you kitten.

Kitten 🥰
You don't understand

Jimin 😈💕
Then make me

Kitten🥰
Later.

Jimin😈💕
Of course❤️

You felt insane. Were overreacting? Hyejin pulls up to her apartment.

"Go open up while I tidy up some stuff here."

You don't fight with her as you take her house keys from the little space underneath the radio. You get out the car and fondle with her keys before finding the key to her front door.

Fuck you are such an idiot.

You're feelings we're starting to make you insecure and delusional. But you know you are not tripping - you know what you saw. That or your mind is blowing everything out of proportion.