Twenty Six

"Can I connect my phone?"

Your legs rest on the dashboard, and the back of your head was placed against the cold window. Jimin has been driving for a good 2 hours now only waking up from your short slumber. You don't know what it was but there was something about how he looked behind the wheel.

The sunglasses on his face complimented his beautiful blue hair really well, Jimin nods and taps a few things on the screen before connecting your phone to the car.

The reason why you slept in the car was to avoid a conversation with Jimin after the Hosoek incident. It still had you feeling a bit ...guilty? Despite Jimin being in the popular group squad — you expected him to have a good and trustworthy friend group.

It just hurts you that he didn't.

He didn't deserve this.

Jimin deserved to be treated the same way people treated him. It was such a pity that he was a rare kind...

You instantly start playing music and lean back into the car as the sun blaring.

"So when do you think we should tell them?"

His voice etched into your thoughts and you immediately bring your attention back to him.

"Them?"Your eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah — our parents."He says, "You did say we can tell them while we're there."

"Oh," You blushed, Jimin watches as you fall shy and you cover your face in embarrassment, "When we have dinner or something. Which is most probably going to be as soon as we get there."

Jimin nods his head and continued to drive while you fall quiet. You wanted to so badly tell him about Hosoek and everything that happened between the two of you but you were scared. Jimin is already cautious of going into a relationship and he was now starting to get comfortable with you.

Even falling so hard for you — and this time his not hesitant to do so. If you tell him about Hosoek, it will hurt him. And the last thing you ever wanted was to hurt him.

He watches as you quiet, listening to the music as you stared out the window - Jimin can feel his eyes brows furrow as you bite into your inner cheek. A trait you only do when something is bothering you. He hears your sigh and covers your face while you cursed yourself out under your breath.

The words seemed to burn the tip of your tongue and you almost slam your head against the window.

Should I just tell him?

Sweet baby Jesus.

I think I'm going to be sick.

"Hey, are you okay?" He glances towards you, "Are you carsick again?"

"Uh," You shudder, "N-no."

"Now I know something is up," He chuckles," You only stutter when you're nervous."

Caught.

At this point — you have to tell him. This man knows you like the back of his hand. If you lie and he catches you... you will never forgive yourself.

"Well, "You breath out, "I-it's H-Hosoek,"

Jimin hums in response and turns into the McDonald's drive-through — there were still some cars awaiting in front so at this point he gave you his undivided attention. His eyes bore into yours and it causes immediate panicking.

"He came earlier before I came to pick you up,"

He nods his head and gestures his hand for you to continue.

"He probably came to fetch his jac-"

"He tried to kiss me,"

Jimin's heartbreaks and his eyes fall with sorrow - and your heart fucking sinks. Hosoek was supposed to be his brother, and one of his best friends. Jimin though he has made it clear that you were his.

"Maybe he didn't know that you and I were toget-"

"He knew," You whisper," I told him and then he leaned in."

Jimin smiles sadly before turning in his seat to face you. You remove your legs from the dashboard and lean in closer to him. Jimin leans in closer too - your hands start by his jaw, tracing with your nails and Jimin shudders. Suddenly feeling vulnerable as you look at him.

His eyes glisten and your lip quivers.

"Jimin I'm sorry,"

He shakes his head," It's not your fault."

~

"My baby!"

Your Mothers scream rings through the street and your face breaks out into a wide grin. She excitedly waves while Jimin's parents stood side by side next to your mom. Jimin's brother also stands there - patiently waiting for the car to finally pull up.

Jimin watches as your leg impatiently bounces — he stops the car completely while lifting the handbrake. It didn't even take a second before you bolted out the car and into the comfort of your mom's arms.

She kisses your temple over and over while having a firm grip on your body.

Jimin on the other leaps out of his car and his father wastes no time before pulling his son into a hug. Both of you can feel the warmth of home and it made you feel a lot better. Even though you've only been separated from your families for a few months —it was a good thing the both you got back together.

You let go of your mom and is hastily pulled into Jimin's Mom's

"You get prettier every time I see you," She compliments.

You shy away before unintentionally making eye contact with Jimin. He winks at you and immediately your heart flutters and your face becomes beet red.

"Thank you," You shyly reply.

"I hope you guys are hungry," She chirps before pinching your cheek," We made dinner."

Dinner???

Sweet baby Jesu—