Prologue

This can't be normal.

The thought crossed over in your mind as you press your thighs— feeling the ache between them as you can't help as your brain slipped into the gutter. It weirded you now.

At first, you had thought that it was normal — taking it as far as even asking your Biology teacher but only for her to smile at you and tell you that it's normal.

That it's fine.

But the thing is. It's not. It's not fine at all.

The second you close your eyes, your brain morphed the daydreams that you desperately wished were true.

Hands roaming your body, touching you in the right places.

In places, you wanted to be touched.

You squeeze your thighs once more as you stare up at your ceiling.

It seemed as if it was the only thing that's on your mind.

Him.

Your body almost instantly reacts as you can feel the awkward moisture between your thighs, the goosebumps trailing along your skin. You try and move your hips but you halt as you feel as if that friction isn't going to be enough.

As much as you thought about him — the fact that you were inexperienced made everything so much worse. You've never even had intercourse yet so you didn't understand what he jokes about the normality surrounding this feeling.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

Releasing a sigh, you decide to do the deed since you were in a mood.

You turn onto your back. Shifting to get comfortable. With Your fingertips you allow your hands to touch your body. Tracing along with your comfy pajama pants. You gulp as you can practically imagine his hands doing this.

The pants get dragged alongside your underwear, lifting your ass in the process. Next to go was your top but you only pull it high enough just so your chest could be left exposed. A gasp almost leaves your lips but doesn't as you can feel the cold breeze come in contact with your nipples.

You whimper at the breeze and hesitate whilst pushing your legs apart. The coldness finally reaches your center and your eyes close as your fantasy almost comes to life.

His lips.

You imagine them on your neck— marking you as his own while his body collided with yours. You imagine his beautiful hair, neck, and thick thighs.

The thought of his body causes you to shudder as you take your hand and swirl it lightly around your nipple. The nip grows sensitive —-beginning to harden. You whimper as the pool between your legs only gets fuller the more you think about it.

You take your right hand and slowly allow it to gracefully move between your folds. The slick substance feels so good and you spread it evenly across your sensitive nerves that it causes your back to arch.

I need to stop.

You tell yourself but you don't. You allow your body to submit to your thoughts. With a mind of its own, your hand settles on your ball of nerves. Moving in a circular motion — almost causing your soul to cave in on yourself as you kept imagining your back against his stomach.

Whilst his fingers roamed your most delicate places.

You whimper as you apply pressure. Moving a bit steadier that your legs begin to shake.

Good

You think.

Feels so good

Your mind slips as you grow more aroused, two fingers slip and you almost then and there — lost your mind. Your fingers dig. Pushing deeper and you feel the sensation almost crash through you and the pool of pleasure begin to fill you from the bottom of your stomach.

With coated fingers, you take them back to your nerves, and your begin once more.

Moving your fingers from side to side. Your hips buckled as you feel a different wave crash through your chest. Tears almost fill your eyes as you can almost feel how close you are.

Your skin burned and you felt your body temperature rise.

Heart beating irregular as your hips continues to buckle. You were so close. You move your hand faster and it almost causes your mouth to fall open as you feel the sensation grow much faster.

Moans are heard from down the hall and the girl continued to raise her voice but your mind blocks her as you try and focus on him. Your legs shake as you move your hand even faster. Your eyes instantly shut as you feel them shake uncontrollably, your body finally reaching its ending point.

Silence is heard through the apartment and you close your eyes once more as your body begins to come back from the high. You sigh as you pull your pants and underwear back up, only to stand and walk towards your bathroom. Use the soap to wash your hands.

Hoping it would burn your hands— but it doesn't.

You heard the door shut and you release a sigh in content. The girl was finally gone.

Guilt almost fills you as you begin to fix yourself and walk out of your bedroom door towards the kitchen—-and there he was.

With nothing but sweat pants, his hair pushed back and wet. It almost causes your heart to leap out of your chest as you continue to mindlessly watch him.

"Your up?"He politely asked."I am sorry for her being so loud — I asked her not to."

"Of course not sir Jimin, "You snort, "Whatever happens between you and your sheets is none of my business."

You lie. Again. It was eating away your insanity— the way he always got the girls that he wanted. At first, he was easy to brush off, simple flirts that throw you off guard.

Then came kisses that were nothing but almost became something.

Then came the dreams and the fantasies.

At first, you thought that it was leading somewhere—a relationship. But The fuckboy will never forget to remind you that :

"You're the greatest best friend."