Fifty One

The thunderclaps once more, his heart skipping a beat as the fear settled in his stomach. Jimin whimpers, feeling the anxiety ripple through him so much that it makes him so sick. Almost like getting seasick - but with no knowledge of when this sickness is gonna be over.

It was torture.

This was the first time that the man has ever slept alone during a thunderstorm. He grips the pillow tightly, closing his eyes and attempting to convince himself that you're here, with him.

But no matter how hard he tried, the tears fill his eyes once he realizes that you really aren't here. That this wasn't some twisted nightmare.

You really were not here.

Taehyung pressed his head against the bedroom door, not being to handle the heartbreaking sounds Jimin was mustering. He wraps his hand around the doorknob and twists it gently, the door creaks and Jimin lifts his head to see his best friend walking in. Taehyung see's Jimin's bloodshot eyes and pink face, the tip of his ears also a small shade of pink.

But he says nothing. Taehyung closes the door behind him and carries his feet to Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" He sniffles, voice hoarse and broken.

"Don't act tough, " Taehyung mumbles, " I know you can't sleep alone in this weather."

Jimin looks at his best friend before shifting and giving him some space. Taehyung lays flat on the bed, getting comfortable and Jimin instantly places his head on the man's chest. Taehyung's heartbeat connects with his own and it causes him to slowly start to relax.

But even he could admit that Taehyung wasn't enough.

He needed you.

"You really miss her don't you, "

Jimin gulps, feeling his fist taking a good portion of Tae's shirt and twisting it around his fist. He can feel the awful strain in his chest and it becomes too unbearable to even live with.

"I fucked up bad, " Jimin cries, " I shouldn't have hesitated. I should've told her how I felt and why I was acting the way that I did but instead, I hesitated and made her doubt her self worth in my life. She is my best friend - my absolute everything and I made her doubt herself. I am such a bad person, "

Taehyung allows his fingers to interlock with Jimin's blue locks, going through them as it brought comfort to him.

"You're not a bad person, " Tae says, " We all make mistakes, sometimes realize them a little too late."

Jimin frowns at his words. Reflecting the double-sided meanings in his words.

"Same thing as you not realizing that you like Hyejin..." He mumbles, " Once you admit to yourself that you're feelings are there - it will be too late Taehyung. Mark my words."

Taehyung feels a dent in his heart. He has thought of Jimin has said before. But hearing it being said out loud was the double reassurance that was needed. He shakes his head,  dismissing the conversation completely.

"Whatever, "He mumbles, allowing his fingers to gently massage Jimin's scalp, " What I promise you though is that you and her will be okay."

Jimin feels his eyes fall droopy, the sleep finally settling, " You think so?"

"I know so, "

And after what seems to be an eternity later. Jimin falls into a deep sleep. His snores ring through the room softly, Taehyung grabs the close by pillow and places it in Jimin's arms. The vulnerable man clutches tightly onto the soft white material. 

Solar watches as Taehyung heavily sighs before closing the door gently and walking down the hall. The villa remained silent and everyone was awake. Taehyung switches off the last set of lights and immediately walks into his room.

She carries herself to Jimin.

When she closes the bedroom door, her legs hurriedly force her to the edge of the bed. Her hand slowly but surely began to trail along his jawline.

Carefully tracing his unique features. From the arch of his eyebrow to the cute small point of his nose. The silky blue hair feeling amazing on her skin and soothing her anxiety as it gracefully moved against her fingertips.

"You're so pretty baby, " She whispers, allowing her fingers to brush passed his lips.

Solar lips her lips, allowing her saliva to moisturize her lips before biting them gently. She reminisced how soft they felt against hers, the way the would gracefully mould against hers. Fitting like a puzzle piece.

The perfect match.

She shuts her eyes shut, leaning into his face at a steady pace. Her heart raced as she feels Jimin's breath fan over lips. With careful movements not to wake him up, she kisses him.

"This pain will soon be over, " She mumbles against his lips, " I would never hurt you the way she did. The way they did."

"We will be together, and nobody will ever break us apart, " Solar smiled before pulling away and brushing her hand through his hair once more, " I love you, "

...

A horrible 3 days later, it was finally time to leave the Villa. You had already made your way back to Seoul. Not bothering to go back to your apartment and sticking with Hyejin like a child afraid to get separated from their mother's.

You haven't spoken to Jimin, he has sent you one or a few texts but you only looked at them and barely replied. You felt as if you overreacted - and felt as if all of this was somehow your fault. You knew that Jimin was hurting over the Star situation and you just dismissed him like that.

But you couldn't help it. The way he hesitated in his answer scared you and you couldn't even comprehend other thoughts besides the fact that he still loves her.

He always loves her.

Maybe you were mad because you can't relate. You've never dated anyone before Jimin. There's nobody else that holds a space in your heart besides him or your parents. There will always be some kind of love for your ex. Always.

Your phone loudly dings and you glance down at your screen and watch as your boyfriend's name flashes across the screen. Your heart cracks but you place your finger over the sensor gently just to reveal the message and you smile gently while reading. Also wiping your trailing tears in that moment.

Jimin😈💕
No matter what.
I will always love you.