Two

"You can stay but your clothes must go."

Your alarm blares through your empty room and you groan before switching it off

"It's fucking Saturday why do I even have this thing on,"

The heat reaches to you and you take off the sweater and settle for the sweatpants and string top underneath. You slowly get up and open your window — hoping maybe your room can get some more fresh air before you pass out.

Your eyes stung and felt swollen from last night.

You groan as you realise that this was one of the rare occasions where you actually cried over Jimin.

Just thinking about it wants to make you want to roll your eyes for eternity. Jimin was your best friend — who acted too much like a boyfriend but openly treats other girls like their girlfriend too. As much as you wanted to be the only one he treated like a princess and you aren't.

But it was way too late when you found that out.

Your heart was already starting to beat faster. You wished that he won't stop toying with your feelings but he just dismissed you completely. He'll never leave you be.

Park Jimin doesn't even realise it but he already has you around his really tiny pinky.

You take your phone from your charger and connect them to your earphones.

"Siri call Hyejin."

"Good Morning."

"Hi."You mumble.

You take out a pan and reach into the fridge and take out the eggs and bacon.

"Let me guess , you guys fought?"

"Not even — He admitted that he forgot to pick me up... I am not even gonna lie. I cried myself to sleep last night."

The line falls silent.

"I know it's not healthy but I just couldn't help it. I don't even get why I am so upset —- it's not I am his g-girlfriend or anything."

You feel a presence behind you and Jimin presses his lips to your temple. You flash him a small smile .

"Good morning Chim."

"We'll talk later — I don't know how but we have to get  you over him. It's too unhealthy to be like this."

"Okay. "

Hyejin says her farewell and you immediately pull your earphones out of your ears. The eggs were now done cooking.

Normally the two of you would be laughing and talking nonsense but you couldn't bring yourself to say anything.

He hurt you.

And you need to put some kind of distance between the two of you before he can hurt you again.

Jimin watches you with careful eyes as you silently dish up for the both of you.

"So the boys and I were thinking about hosting a party tonight."

You hum to signify that you're listening and that's when Jimin knew that you were mad at him. You push the frying bacon before leaving it a bit and reaching for the toast.

"Do you want to come with us?"

You shrug,"I'll think about it."

His eyes trail from your messy bun and down to your exposed shoulders. Jimin leans forward into his hand and bites down unconsciously as his eyes trailed along your curves. The sweatpants hung low and it almost caused him to blow a low perving whistle. But he holds himself — barely.

Jimin wasn't going to lie to himself and say that you were unattractive to him because that's a lie.

He gulps down water as he watches you slowly bend down to pick up a fork. He pursues his lips before biting them gently while your fixed the thin strap of your top—him realising that you're not even wearing a bra.

She has to be doing this purpose .

Jimin feels the slight tingle between his legs and that's when he knew — you turned him on.

"Thank you,"He says as you slide the plate towards him.

You nod your head and quickly turn around to get your plate and eat by your room , however Jimin grubs your hands and spins you around slowly just until you and him are chest to chest. Your breath deepens as you can feel your heart beating even louder. You place the plate down gently back on top of the counter and stared directly into his chest. Jimin watches as how you don't grow flustered and watches suspiciously.

Slowly but steadily his hands holds your waist before lifting you up to the counter. His hands stay at your waist before lowering themselves slowly and stop them self by your ass.

"Kitten?"

You give him a What? Exspression but he says nothing and pulls you closer. His breath slips through your lips as his nose gently brushed passed yours.

As much as you wanted to put a distance between the two of you right now, you just couldn't resist it.

You shudder instantly and it's almost as if the room had suddenly felt a breeze as the goosebumps began to form on your skin.

"Are you okay?"He asked,"You don't have to lie."

Caught.

As much as you wanted to just deny everything. Jimin was indeed your best friend, the tears formed in your eyes before you can lie. Jimin can feel his heart almost stop as you slightly push him away.

Your hands are now on top of his and you try and push them away however he sneakily locks your fingers and you roll your head back in almost annoyance.

"It's nothing."

"Come on,"He whispers,"I'm your Best friend."

And that's my fucking problem!

You wanted to scream in his face but you can only look back at him.

"I just miss you."You honestly say,"You've been so busy going out and fucking around that I don't even know when last you and I stayed home and watched a movie."

"We can stay home if you want."

"No,"You shake your head,"You probably already promised people that you'll be going. So let me not be selfish—plus I know you'd rather top some other girl rather then sit down and watch a movie with me."

Jimin asks,"But that's fine right?"

No .

"Yeah,"You shrug.

But I'd rather you top me instead.

"What's that?"He tilts his head.

"Nothing."

His lips lightly push yours apart as he gently kisses them. Jimin then sits and reaches down for his toast and sends a wink.

You roll eyes and come off the counter before taking your plate and leaving.

Jimin smirks as he watches you mindlessly walk away. He chuckled.

"Rather me top you?"He smirks,"Okay Kitten."