Twenty Five

"You didn't call me yesterday, "

Taehyung whispered into Hyejin's ear while she was walking down the hallway on her way to write her final paper. The truth was...after she had left your apartment. Home girl found Yoongi by her apartment hoping for a movie night.

It didn't even take 10 minutes into the movie before she was on her knees for him. That man gave her the night of her life - even at this very moment, there was still a small comforting numbness by her legs. Hyejin shakes her head as she turns a corner before replying.

"I was busy, "

Taehyung frowns at her tone, "Dude I needed you and you're going to tell me you were busy?"

Hyejin flips through her notes one more time, attempting to remember a few things that she could barely grasp. She stops close to the classroom door and she see's that you and Jimin are already there.

"Jimin ,relax, " You sweetly say, " You studied well- you should be fine."

"But what if-"

You stand on your tip toes and kiss his nose gently. His heart flutters and the anxiety flowing through him begins to settle but he still can't help but feel nervous for the test.

"No what ifs, "

Jimin breaks out a grin and leans in to give you a gentle kiss. Solar rolls her eyes and walks passed Taehyung and Hyejin before walking passed you and Jimin before entering the classroom.

"Taehyung, " Hyejin snaps, " Seriously? You want to talk about this now?"

"Yeah?"He growls, " Where the fuck were you last night?"

"Studying, " She lies.

Taehyung grits his teeth before dangerously lowering his voice, " You're fucking lying."

"And if I was?" Hyejin questions before closing her colourful study notes, she stares up the man while all he did was look down on her with — disgust almost,"We are not together Taehyung. What I do without you is sincerely none of your business."

You hurt me.

Hyejin wanted to say. How dare he even be upset with her? Taehyung was the only who left with someone at the party—coming back the next morning with hickeys decorating the skin by his neck. She let her anger go simply because reality has sunk in that Taehyung wasn't hers. And he now needs to realise that she is not his.

"Fine,"He settles before rolling his eyes, " Can I swing by later? Like after you're done writing?"

"No." She shrugs, still bothered, " I'm busy."

~

You sit in the drivers seat of Jimin's Rover. Which was extremely weird and rare occasion. His scent was all over the car and it makes you sink into the seat in comfort. You pull up to the apartment, leaving the car unlocked and opening the trunk. Taking the key - you ramble for the one to unlock the door. As planned - the luggage awaited for you to load them.

Your eyes trail over to the kitchen and you open the fridge to take out some snack for when the both of you are on the road. While you took out the water bottles - you fail to hear footsteps walk into your apartment.

"You really shouldn't leave the door wide open like that, "

You yelp and drop the bottle to your feet, the lid breaks and water leaks from the cracked parts. Your eyes widen and you stare in the direction of where the voice came from and your are caught off guard.

Hosoek.

"H-Hosoek?" You stutter, " What are you doing here?"

"Oh I just wanted to see you guys before you leave for Busan."

You nod your head and pack the food into a small bag. Your fingers wrap around the carrier and you walk passed him to gather some bags and finally put them into the car. This was the first time Hosoek and yourself are alone after that night together.

"Yeah, Jimin should be done writing in an hour or so, "You gently smile, " We should be heading to Busan right after. I'm going to pick him up after this."

Hosoek watches as your teeth flashed to him and it's almost a sickening emotion that overrides him. You were beautiful - and he hasn't stopped thinking about you. He had thought you were this innocent little angel.

Something about your innocence attracted him to you and he was starting to develop a small crush on you. But Jimin was his best friend - everybody was confused as to what the fuck was going on between you two. Were you guys together? Or was this a fling thing?

"I actually wanted to see more of you, " He smirks.

Hosoek follows you as you put the bags into the trunk.

"Why?" You asked, brushing passed him to reach for one of your large bags.

Hosoek see's the last bag and already picked it up for you- training behind you and putting the luggage in. You push the bags even further in before backing away and closing the hood.

"I can't stop thinking about you,"

Your movements freeze and look at him in shock. It takes a few seconds for you to regather yourself and shake your head before laughing uncomfortably.

"Hosoek I can't, " You shake, " We can't. I'm with Jimin. Whatever happened at that party was a one time thing and it should never happen again."

You lock the front door and stare back at him.

"I get that," Hosoek pouts,"I just thought that we...you know?"

Hosoek walks towards you , easily catching you off guard. You back pressed against the car. Hosoek was too close for your liking. You can see the small details on his face- his arm raises and easily pushed your glasses up your nose.

He closes his eyes and leans down into you. Your widen in shock .

"What the fuck are you doing?"You grit, easily letting your palm push his forehead away, Hosoek gasps in shock and his heart sinks.

He has never been turned down before.

"I just told you I'm with Jimin — one of your best friends,"You raise your voice ,"- and you blatantly disregarded that. Are you fucking crazy?"

The guilt sinks in and Hosoek stutters, he watches as you angrily pull open the car door and slam it shut.

"W-wait!"

But you already drove off. It didn't even take a moment before Hosoek's phone started ringing, he watched the name flash across the screen — the man answers while running his head stressfully through his hair.

"You should've kissed her."

"I'm s-sorry," He stammers,"I don't think I want to do this anymore. What if she tells him? He will hate me and I can't live with th-"

"I don't care!" The voice shouts, "I always get I want - and I want Park Jimin."

"And I will do everything I can to have him."