Fourteen

"The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it." – Woody Allen

You didn't even waste a second

You didn't even waste a second. Your limbs don't even give your brain a chance as you lung yourself over to the man. Jimin spreads his thighs just a little bit more for you to get a little comfortable. You rest comfortably on him - your clothed core rested right on top of his crotch.

You can feel him.

Jimin's eyes quaver shut as he feels you rub yourself against him. Your hips slowly moved in circular motion, feeling him rub against you. The both of you were now breathless and the car began to hot. Jimin allows his hand to intertwine with your hair and he pulls you down desperately for a feverish kiss.

His lips come in contact with yours. The soft cushions massages against your lips with so much care that it made your heart beat in your throat. The kiss enloped you and you loved it.  Jimin allows his hands to clutch on your thighs, he wanted to pull you into him as close as possible, but the more the man tugs desperately to pull you closer - he struggled.

Breathing became hard as none of you wanted to pull away. Jimin takes a handful of your ass - giving you a gentle squeeze - causing you to whimper against him.

The strain in his bands we're becoming unbearable, and he pulls away to catch his breath.

"K-kitten, "

Your lips are already trailing along his strong and beautiful jawline. Suckling at the skin - making sure to mark him along the way. Sweat begins to coat his skin, he gobbles down his saliva but tilts his head a bit more just to allow you the access.

The small drizzle began to patter on the window and your heart beat begins to exhilarate.

Your hand is already unbuckling his belt, your lips find their way back to his and in the back of your head all you can do is panic.

You have never done this before.

Jimin watches as you heavily breathe as you pull away from him, shifting slightly to get more access to his crotch. The button becomes undone and pull the zipper down.

This has never happened before - Jimin has never become to needy for a girl before. The way his hips we're buckling - waiting for you to do absolutely anything for him.

He wanted - no needed you to touch him.

Your hand lifts his bottom half of the shirt, uncovering the hidden abs. You felt like drooling. Feeling every single dip of his well built body, your fingers traced along his skin. Jimin buckles his hips as everything of his suddenly becoming sensitive.

Time slows down as your hands tug at his underwear. Jimin raises his hips to help you finally access him.

Just as he springs into freedom - your eyes enlarged at how big he was.

You mentally praise the man. Being thankful that your hopes were not disappointed. Jimin watches as you carefully wrap your hands around him. Your breaths deepen once you feel the veins that portruded - throbbing on him. It was warm, so hot. As you slowly and carefully pump him, you reach the tip - taking the small amount of the insemination of the tip, using it as lubrication.

Yes you have never done this before but you've read enough - dreamt about a moment like this. Your hand squeezes him and you begin to pump your hand.

His hips snap at each movement of your hand. It all felt so real. You lean down and press your lips to his, moving your hand at the perfect tempo.

"Does it feel good?"

Your voice is small and vulnerable. Your eyes watch as his eyes become hooded, the sensation beginning to overwhelm him.

"Yes, "He groans, " God, Kitten that feels good."

His Busan satoori drips and causes your insides to clench. There is just something about the way he praises you that causes your knees to become shaky.

Your hand starts from his too and drag it down slowly. His breath escalated as you begin to then pump him faster.

"Please cum, "You say, your hand pumps him faster.

You hear as his breath shallows.

"Please cum for me Jimin, "

The way your your voice sounded vulnerable. Made him weak - most definitely made his heart soft. The praises he gave you, you cherished. He loved how needy he came became for you. The same way he was obsessed with you.

Just as that demand falls from your lips -Jimin could barely hold back as he just then combusted onto your hand, pouring a good amount of his semen on your lower shirt. His hands have a firm grip on your thighs however despite his orgasm you still continue to pump him, watching as he falls deadstil.

The both of you sit in silence. Jimin attempting to catch his breath whereas all you do is stare at him before coming back to your senses. You grab your clean hair, pushing the man's messy hair back. Jimin's eyes begin to open slowly but you don't mind them as you kiss his nose.

"I am so sorry about earlier, " You hum

"I said it was fine, " He mumbles

But you can feel in your gut that it wasn't - well on your end it wasn't.

"I just get so doubtful, All those girls are beautiful - I'm not calling myself ugly but next to them? I'm a potato." You giggle half heartedly, " I just want you to settle with me because you want to not because I'm your best friend."

Jimin grabs your clean hand and kisses your knuckles before urging you to come down. You try to ignore his private parts and press his forehead against his.

"I admire your honesty, " The man kisses you gently before resuming, " I may unintentionally be flirtatious but for your sake I'll stop - it'll be hard but I'll try to stop."

"And I'm sorry for making you feel so insecure. Every single woman I have slept with is beautiful. Women is general are beautiful. But it's never about competition."

"To me you are more beautiful than what they'll ever be, " He mutters before kissing you one last time, " - and that's a fact Kitten."