Nineteen

*been a while since I wrote some smut lol

The clock has strikes midnight and it was now officially Saturday. The day of yet another party. You relaxed by the kitchen isle - your books spreading around you while you kept reading and taking notes. Your last paper was coming up, and due to Jimin now distracting you and School with it's drama taking up your time. It was a difficult decision but you have to sacrifice some of your sleep so that you can study.

It was a hard decision but it had to happen.

As of right now - Jimin was sleeping alone in your bedroom, smelling like a fruit salad. You snort but then shake your head, trying to focus back on your work. You push your glasses up your nose and readjust yourself. You were only wearing Jimin's shirt that his been wearing the whole of today. 

You yawn before spreading your arms to try and get some blood to flow.

Jimin changes his position onto the bed, ready to take a small portionof your hair but instead he meets emptiness. He furrows his eyebrows when he doesn't feel your head laying on his chest - his open slowly and looks around the room. The light coming from downstairs forced him to get up and light up his phone screen.

Why the hell were you up at this time?

He groans while forcing himself go sit upright. Jimin knew for sure the his eyes were swollen up and his face was puffy so he just goes into the bathroom to splash his face with cold water.

You frown once you  hear movements coming from upstairs. As Jimin walked down the stairs you wipe your eye tiredly under the glasses before pushing them up again.

"Oh you're studying?" He weakly asked.

"Yeah, " You yawn, "I am almost done though."

Jimin walked behind you and kisses your temple gently. You smile sweetly before grabbing your pen and starting to write once again. But Jimin can see that you're tired - so he gently takes the pen from your hand and puts it down before kissing your head once more.

"Come on Kitten, you are tired, " He mutters, " Don't make me drag you."

You snort, " Okay listen here, "

You giggle before spinning the chair around and turn to face him.

"You are a distraction, " You admit to him before jabbing your finger playfully on his naked chest, "I can't study while you keep flirting with me continuously."

"Okay, I promise I won't distract you later, " Jimin smirks before playfully rolling his eyes

"You are lying , " You push him away before turning back around and grabbing the pen but Jimin barely allows you before reaching over and throwing you over his shoulder, " Jimin!"

He ignores the small punches into his back while closing your books and textbooks - slowly packing up before switching off the kitchen light.

"Okay how about this, " He starts before light tapping on your ass, your squirm, " Sit on my face."

"Yeah right, " You snort, "Jimin I'm not kidding I have to go study."

He puts you down right by your mattress and stands directly in front of you with a serious expression.

"I am not kidding, " Jimin crawls onto the bed and lays himself flat, allowing himself to face the ceiling.

You eyes almost bulge out of your sockets when you see him licking his lips and his taps his face. Okay... A man has gone down on you before, but that was done absent mindedly. This time you become nervous. What if Jimin thinks you taste weird or something? You already took note that Hosoek says that you taste sweet. But you still can't help but ask yourself what if.

"I don't like waiting, " He flickers tongue.

Your nervously pull shirt over your body - leaving you bare and almost cold. An unfelt breeze goes through your room and it causes you shudder. The goosebumps begin to form and you fall nervous.

It shouldn't smell.

You took a bath and didn't do anything that has caused you sweat.

After shaking your thoughts away - you fall into the satisfaction of Jimin, your feet were on either side of him. Jimin pulls you down and you yelp once you can literally feel his breath on you.

"Finally, " He breaths out

Before you could even reply, Jimin takes two handfuls of your ass before urging your hips even lower. His mouth immediately connects with your core and you suffer as the wet sensation swirls around your clit.

Jimin hears as you release a slow moan, twitching above him.

"Ride my face baby, "

He begins to cat lick you while having his hands on your ass, Jimin squeezes your bottom once again. You begin to move your hips back and forth. Suddenly not feeling shy once the pleasure starts to flow within your veins.

Your moans I what keeps Jimin going, He was never the type to eat - especially with the girls that he hooked up with but after that night you did him a favour in the car his been wanting to thank you

The pleasure begins to intensify as Jimin pushes your tongue deeper into you, darting at a steady pace before before beginning once again to trace patterns with his tongue. Your hips begin to move in a circular motion. God - this feels so good. The way his tongue was starting lap at you hungrily, the wet sounds echoing through your room. You look down at him with hooded eyes and watch as Jimin opens his mouth once more and insets his tongue again.

He feels your walls clamp down on tongue and knew you were close.

"Jimin, "

You can't stop calling for him, your hand locking into his silky hair. The movements of your hope begin to slow down and thighs start to shake. Jimin can feel that you're close but shows no signs of slowing down. You fell your eyes roll to the back of your head.

Your stomach insides clenched and the heat travels through your skin. In the pit of your stomach you can feel the flood gates rattle, and as your eyes squeeze shut - they open. The pressure disperses and tears began to fill your eyes as you thighs shook.

Jimin watches as you unravel above him, slowing down his tongue actions until you breathed your last gasp.

As you finally catch your breath, you slowly climb away from his face and fall into his embrace. Jimin kisses your forehead - the realisation hits you like a ton of brick.

You hit his chest and snort.

"I told you, you are a distraction!"