Fifty Eight

Your hips buck at his voice, tugging against the handcuffs that held your wrists in arrest. Your back arches as the breeze hug you so much that goosebumps begin to layer upon your skin.

"N-no, " You protest, he places a firm hand on your lower stomach. Forcing your back to your press flatly against the sheets, " You know I love it when I touch you Jimin."

And you weren't lying. You loved the feeling of his soft locks interlacing with your fingers as well as the sounds that escaped the back of his throat every single time your nails would scratch or dig into his back. Your relationship with him was always based on affection and both of you visualized your affection physically. Whether it be kissing or even holding hands. How the hell would you survive this whole thing without touching your boyfriend?

Jimin doesn't even listen to you. Hands hooked upon your knees whilst gently pulling them back. He kisses your inner thigh - and you almost lose it.

It had been so long. So long since this man has laid his magic upon you. Since you've had a taste of heaven. It has been so long that your brain fogs up at the thought of him even teasing. The wet kisses all leave a loud sound.

The long antagonizing kisses, all trail to where you want him to specifically kiss. But when he finally reaches the destination, your hips back at the soft gently feeling of his breath on your core. Instead of doing what you want him to do, he takes his head to the other knee. Jimin allows his hands to move up and down in a soothing manner, forming a warm touch that almost causes you to flinch with excitement.

"You deserve everything and more, " Jimin whispers, lips kissing your lower lips while taking his two dominant fingers to separate them.

He watches the creamy goodness glistening in the orange-yellow like lit room. Jimin looks up at you to only see you have a distress facial expressions painted upon your features. He slowly lets his finger dip within the honey-like lubricant and spreading it gently over towards your clit.

A sense of relief washes over your senses and you accept fate. Dropping your head back into the pillow and deciding to look at the ceiling.

It was no surprise what was going to happen next.

Jimin knew your body like the back of his hand. He knew where touch and most certainly where to lick.

However no matter how many times the both you will do this, your heart will always skip a beat and your skin will always flare in heat. Jimin covers you will his lips and his tongue invades you in such a way that it leaves you to cry a loud. His tongue lay flat on your ball of nerves, your body jerks as he begins to draw patterns. He looks up at you with dark eyes, you cries echoing through the apartment but it pushes him to dig his face even deeper.

You tug at the handcuffs, wanting to have his hair fisted in your hands.

"J-Jimin, " You call breathlessly, " Please uncuff me, "

Jimin pokes out his tongue while shaking his head no.

"Oh my Go-"A sense of relief washes over your body and you gasp once you feel yourself get close., "I'm close, "

You close your eyes shut, feeling the tension begin to build in the pits of your stomach. The nerves force your toes to curl and you can't help but attempt to close your legs. Jimin watches as your legs uncontrollably shake, he forces your legs to open wider, digging deeper than his ever had and that alone causes you shatter.

You were expecting him to stop but he doesn't. Jimin rides out the storm, waiting for you to shudder a calming breath before relaxing back into the bed. He chuckles at your breathlessness, kissing your belly button while steadily pulling himself higher on your body.

Paying homage to your curves that ladled flawlessly on your being.

His lips kiss the stretch marks on each side of your thighs as well as the ones that trailed along your stomach, even the few that beautifully spiralled under your breasts. You look away when he makes eye contact and Jimin can't help but frown.

"You are so beautiful baby, " He whispers, " I am obsessed with everything about you. Each detail that marks your skin makes my heart skip a beat. Please never forget that,"

"I won't, " You reply, " Thank you Jimin, "

He kisses your jawline before pulling completely away. You whine at the action, his warmth disappearing completely and it causes you to be needy.

Fuck, you actually hated this. Not touching him was a nightmare and something you were hoping to never got through again. Truly petrifying.

He unbuckled his jeans, staring at you with intensity while your breath hollowed. You could see the swollen bulge underneath his pants but you don't say anything. You just want to pull him on top of you, the sudden urge forces you to once again tug against the cuffs but you cry as the burning feelings began to spread across your wrist.

"Jimi-"

"Turn around, " He demands.

What?

"But I'm cuffed, how am I supposed to-"

"Don't make me wait Kitten, "

You gulp as you try and turn yourself around. Not only were nervous that you might hurt yourself but also more fearful of the new position. You guys have never done it this way and it has always been a fantasy you've thought about. The metal graces upon on your skin and you hiss while trying to find some comfort.

Jimin places his hand on your hip, drawing imaginary circles while the other hand moved up your spine until the crease of your neck. His fingers spread evenly while interlocking them into the roots of your scalp and edging you forward.

Your face drops down in-between your arms and you do nothing when you feel his fingers apply pressure to your scalp. Jimin smirks when you hears you whimper, he allows his thick thighs to separate yours even more and that causes you to arch your back.

"Ready baby?"