Fifty Three

"Are you sure you want to go?"

You sigh and stare at your reflection. There was a dramatic pink shade around your puffy eyes and stuffed nose.

A mess.

You literally looked like a mess.

"I'm so behind - I just need to catch up a bit, plus Jimin is off today so I should be fine, " You nod.

But you weren't fine. You missed him so much and even you can admit that you want hopefully actually see him today. Once you get all your work, this afternoon will just be you and the books. Hyejin urges you to go and you go to the dresser and unplug your phone from the charger.

He didn't text you.

Your heart stops momentarily and that's when you knew that you fucked up. You distanced yourself too much and now Jimin is going to stop trying...this man will for real break up with you when he has the chance. You were the first to walk out of the apartment and taking yourself to Hyejin's car. You hear her phone start to ring and she gives you her car keys and motions you to go and wait for her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, " Jimin husked into the phone.

He nervously tapped on his lip before continuously running his hand through his now fading blue hair.

"What is it Jimin?"She sighs.

He pauses when he hears shuffling in the background. And Hyejin keeps quiet for a second before Jimin hears your voice talking softly into the background. He missed your voice, the feather-like the sound that taps his eardrums and smooths the ricochets of anxiety that flows through his blood.

Taehyung tries to be there for Jimin, he does. But no matter what - Park Jimin disconnected completely. The boys will always be at his place and even know Hosoek wasn't there - the man's absenteeism hurt him. These boys have been best friends for years. And the fact that his losing a brother over some girl was not only forgetful but also heartbreaking.

"Valentines Day is coming and I need to make up with her...but I don't know what's even going on with us."He sighs, " How has she been? Has she mentioned anything about like... breaking up with me?."

"Quite the opposite actually - she's scared that she's distanced herself too much and you are gonna want to break up with her."

"I would never do that,"Jimin gulps,"I am planning something for Valentines Day and I really need your help to pull this off. Will you help me?"

Hyejin grins widely at his words before shutting the door behind her and locking it. As she walked down the stairs it hits her that she is the only thing linking you and Jimin at this point. She can help you guys to go back to normal- or even in a better position as before.

"Okay?"She mumbles,"We will text later - I need to get her to school."

~

Hosoek
Jimin, I'm sorry.

Hosoek
I swear on my life it was never my intention to hurt you like this. All of this was just things that could've been prevented but me being the selfish person I was...i did the unimaginable and also hurt you in the process.

Hosoek
I love you. You are my brother and you've been there for me more than anyone whose ever had in my life. I don't think I will be able to even live without knowing that you have at least forgiven me. I wish u could turn back time. I wish I just took her straight home. I wish I pushed away whenever she tried to kiss me. I wish I said no when she asked for my number. I wish I sent her home whenever she would pop up at my old apartment asking to sleep in. But those wishes will never come true and knowing what I did? The feeling will haunt me for as long as I live.

Hosoek
And with Y/n...I swear there's more to the story than that. She was purely a mistake on my end and I've always supported your relationship. If you can forgive me enough to at least hear Star and I out. You will realize that not all of this our doing.

Hosoek
I am so sorry Chim❤️
I love you.

Jimin😈💕
I really don't want to talk about this. As of right now, my number one priority is making Y/n happy. All of this pathetic drama has caused for her and I to not talk for the past two weeks. And I refuse to lose my best friend, girlfriend and/or soulmate just because you and Star are in love.

Jimin😈💕
I seriously do not care.
Do what you want. Just don't interfere with my relationship again.

Jimin😈💕
With time...maybe I will forgive you. But you've hurt me bro. And you need to realise I need space to heal these wounds. I just hope you at least respect me enough to give it to me.

Hosoek
I've failed you as a best friend. I should at least respect your wishes and give you space.

Hosoek
From the bottom of my heart, I'm really really sorry❤️
Message failed to send.

Jimin sighed in relief as he blocked Hosoek. An amazing weight lifting off of his shoulders. He sits on his bed with the laptop on his lap. Jim in searches through the internet, purchasing a lot of things from the upcoming day. It was Tuesday morning - and he really doesn't think that he will have enough time to plan for Friday. And the more he spent his money - the more hopeful he got.

He knew that money would never buy your love but Jimin always knew one your wishes when getting a boyfriend was to get spoiled rotten and that's exactly what his going to do. When everything was set, Jimin runs a hand through his hair before taking his phone out and texting Hyejin.

Hyejin🤡
Okay. So what are you planning?

Jimin 😈💕
I just purchased a lot of things and I need your help to set it up on Friday morning. All I'm asking is to get my baby all dressed up (but not formal, we are just gonna be by the apartment.) and please don't even think about forcing her to wear heels. You know she hates it.

Jimin😈💕
If you come early then you can at least go back to her at 11 so that you can spend the day with her and urge her to change for a night out idk. Then I will pick her up at 4pm sharp

Hyejin🤡
Is that all you need? And why not take her to a restaurant? Why your apartment😑

Jimin😈💕
Because she is my food.
And I'll be eating my way to her heart💦👅