Warning ⚠️ (PLEASE READ)

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer."

Okay, it's been a few months since I've finished this book and now that I've gathered my thoughts on everything I guess I might as well add it here because it has just been only the gif above

Okay. *sighs*

Guys, this is a smut fanfiction and it OBVIOUSLY for mature audiences because the book is clearly called Erotic. I've just deleted a comment...and like I just want to talk about it.

I know most of us here are not of age, I myself am only 17 however I'm going to have to put my foot down because something was brought to my attention on Twitter about the little girl - like legit, she is 11. Talking about how much she wished to get dicked down Jungkook.

And I as I went through my comment section, I saw one that had said that they recently just turned twelve and that made me very uncomfortable.

If you are above the age of 15 - you can do as you wish in my comment section, just don't be sarcastic because I'm really sensitive and I can misinterpret what you wrote. If you are younger than that,I beg of you to do not comment on your age.

Because you make me and everyone else who is older that you, uncomfortable. I'm saying it here not to offend you but to tell you the hardcore truth. I beg of you don't do it. If your not 13 or above - you aren't even allowed on Wattpad. Like fr.

Idc how emotionally mature you think you are - really I don't. On a physical level, you are a child. And considering that this is a Jimin x Reader book...

Despite me mentioning y/n is the same age as Jimin...

It's just overall discomfort❤️ if you got offended from this message, I'm sorry, I really am. But this is my page, my book and I want it in a certain way or I won't feel comfortable with my work.

Okay. Thank you if you even read this, continue reading❤️ don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts!