Forty Six

*What smut scene do you want to see happen? You can dm me or comment here. It can be BDSM or something. Show me how nasty ya are hoe. Like requesting a smut vibe.(i feel like I'm not putting enough erotic things in the book so I just need to up my game here)

Jimin was good with his hands. As your back pressed against the wall and his fingers moving your bikini bottom out of the way, he easily allows himself to slip his fingers between your folds. Your breath gets stuck in your throat and you don't dare stop him once you feel the circular movements right above the ball of nerves, that literally cause you to jolt in your boyfriends embrace.

He kisses your neck, allowing his teeth to sink onto the surface before suckling your skin softly and leaving beautiful bruises, you gasp at the almost painful gesture, back arching - which forces your chest to meet with his.

With swift movements, Jimin removes his hand and instantly holds your thigh before walking into the closest bedroom. Which so happened to be his. With him in such a hurry, he pushes the door closed with his foot before gently laying your down on the bed.

Jimin instructs you to take off your clothing, while he slips the shirt over head, not wasting time before hovering over you once again. As you grinded onto him desperately while your nails dug into his back, the both of you pant heavily in your own world once again.

Not realising that the door wasn't fully closed.

Solar stands in the hallway, eyes nervously eyeing the hallway and having your attention to her hearing be turnt up to one hundred. She watches the way Jimin's back muscles coiled, his heavy breathing causing her heart rate to trip up. Solar bites down on her lip when she see's Jimin slowly but surely begin to go down on you.

He never gave me oral.

She thought. Already reminiscing the one night she shared with the man. She also remembers how to Jimin has his hands all over her, touching her in the right places that it would literally leave her breathless.

The same way his doing to you now.

The desire in her stomach burns once she hears your soft moans echoed through the rooms, Solar peaks through the open slant and watches as Jimin moved his head slowly up and down on your slit. His hand already twidling with your hard nipples between his fingers. The discomfort cause her to shift but nothing stops her from watching.

You pant heavily, eyes hooded as you feel your orgasm come faster than it has ever has. You feel Jimin add his fingers into the mix and that was enough to make you cry in wild wonderment. It felt too good, so good that it causes your cry while your hand interlocks with his blue hair and tugging slowly.

Jimin looks up at you while you look down at him, you whimper at the sight and your legs began to shake.

Solar feels herself getting hot and bothered, wondering her it would feel if it was her instead of you. She slips her hand quietly under her shirt before stepping closer to the door to get better view, having a quick glance around her before noting that nobody else would be coming.

She pictures Jimin's soft hands on her breasts, massaging her nipples gently before he takes them into his mouth. She remembers the painful pleasure of him nipping the nubs between his teeth.

God it felt good.

You look up at Jimin nervously, curiousity filling you to the brim. He watches as you fall distant, but you can't help it as you think more about it.

"Kitten?" He calls, "What is it?"

You sit upright on the bed and Jimin watches you carefully before standing to his feet, you don't even say anything, your fingers finding their home on his waist. Grapping the strings of his sweatpants and pulling before gently start tugging it down.

"I want go try something new, " You say, " You've always pleased me first...can I?"

"Are you sure?Kitten you don't have to?"

You were his girlfriend and you've never given him a blowjob?

Solar rolls her eyes at your innocence. Her mind filling up with unfair thoughts, Jimin doesn't deserve someone so innocent and submissive, she thought.

Jimin needs a girl like me.

While Jimin guides you, you try and not be embarrassed about the situation, you admittedly felt embarrass as you've never even done this before. Your small hands have firm grip at his base. Already moving in a smaller motion that causes Jimin to buck his hips

You cat like the tip and it causes Jimin to moan. Your heart fluttered at the sound and you do it again.

And again.

And again.

Solar closes her eyes at the sound of his moans, her hand having a mind of its own as the slip in her underwear, slipping a finger between her folds to find herself completely wet.

You now wrap your mouth around him and begin to do your work. Jimin watched with hooded eyes as you bob your head on his member, the hot wet sensation and the pleasurable tight feeling in the back of your throat was enough to have him spill. But Jimin doesn't cum in your mouth, pulling you away before he became undone.

"Was that okay?"Your small voice asked.

Jimin smiles, "Perfect."

He easily flips your over, back pressed onto the mattress and attaches his lips to yours. You will never get over kissing him. From the firework sound effects in the back of your head to your heart skipping a beat every single time.

"So fucking perfect."

Solar smiles at his words, he thinks I'm perfect. In her mind you didn't even exist. And at this moment it was just between Park Jimin and herself. She wished she was there underneath him and not you. Jimin encourages your to lift your ass up slightly and you do as told.

Allowing him to slowly penetrate you, and as the seconds went by your sight becomes foggy and you turn breathless.

"I love you, " He whispered, gently starting to thrust his hips, you gasp loudly as you begin to claw at his back.

Solar smiles as his words shoot directly to her heart.

I love you more.