Fifty

"Do you still love her?"

Jimin's eyes widen at your question. The hunt for Hosoek's blood now halted and he stares you. You watch as his mouth opens and close but no words come out.

Please say something.

You mentally begged him. But he doesn't, you hear Jimin nervously chuckle before shaking his head.

"No, I don't, " He confesses, "I love you, Kitten - you know that."

"You hesitated, " You whisper, feeling your anger also evaporate while the heavy feeling in your chest began. Your eyes fill with tears as Jimin let's go of Hosoek and paces himself from you, but you keep taking steps back.

He broke your heart for the second time.

"No Kitten I swear I can explain, " Jimin says while walking towards you.

A large security guard stands in between both of you.

"From Club Owners request I am going to have to export you two out of the club, "

You don't even let the man finish before turning around and bulldozing the crowd of drunk and sweaty people. Some look at you worriedly while you just had a mission.

To get out of here.

You thought you were strong enough for this but your frail heart just can't take it. How many times will you be wiping away his tears over his ex? How many times will you be calming him down from her? Jimin needs to let his pain go - and he didn't.

Now look, his unintentionally giving his pain to you.

Hyejin wraps her arm into yours while you stomp your way towards the car that you guys have come in. Once you hear Soekjin unlock the car - and you open the sliding door and aiming to sit at the back very back. Hyejin, Jisoo, and Jennie occupy the back seat with you, the row in front had Namjoon, Hosoek, and Yoongi and in the last row right in front was Star, Solar and closest to the door was Jimin.

The more you stare at the back of his head the more tears fall down your face.

Jimin can hear your quiet sobs at the back and can't help but feel hurt. He promised to never hurt you but now look at what he was doing. Jimin didn't mean to hesitate - Star was his ex-girlfriend. There will always be love for her. But he wasn't in love with her anymore.

He was in love with you.

Solar looks up and watches droplets fall from Jimin's eyes. She turns her head to face Star - who's eyes were momentarily closed. This night was a disaster. Solar takes her phone out, dimming her screen down before tapping into her gallery.

"Jimin, " She whispers.

Jimin glances towards her by says nothing. The music coming from the speakers drowned her voice as it remained unheard.

"I know that now isn't the good time but I've been wanting to show you something, " She watches as he wipes away his tears, Jimin bends his neck lower down to her and taps on a photo before zooming in.

The first pictures were with Hosoek carrying your bridal style up the stairs, you had a smile so bright and you looked so happy that even your eyes we're out of sight. The next photo shows Hosoek pulling you into a room and closing it behind him.

"The next picture is more than 45 minutes later, " Solar whispers.

She allows her finger to flip to the next image, this time Hosoek kisses you by the door. His hand balanced on your neck as he pulls you closer. Solar then moves onto the last picture.

With your back pressed against Jimin's Rover and Hosoek's face dangerously close to yours.

Almost like you guys are about to kiss.

Jimin nods his head, the tears in his eyes becoming so heavy that he has to close his eyelids or else he would burst out sobbing. Jin pulls up the driveway and one by one all of you get off the vehicle and make your way into the Villa.

You had one mission - and that was to get out of here.

Your feet carry you towards your room and Jimin and Hyejin trail behind you like a policeman who has found a well-known suspect. You reach down for your bag - opening it wide open before walking over to the other side of the room and opening the wardrobe.

As you take a large portion of your clothes, Jimin starts.

"Where are you going?"

But you don't reply, you start taking stuff off of hangers and messily folding them before throwing them into your bag. Yes running away wasn't the answer but you don't think you can handle so many emotions at once.

It was overwhelming.

"Y/n where are you going?" Hyejin asked.

"I'm leaving, " You shrug.

Leaning to the floor, you grab your lotion and some misplaced swimsuits and throw them in your bag.

"Just like that?"He says, " You are leaving me - the same way she had."

"I didn't fucking cheat on you!" You snap at him, " I told you from the fucking beginning that I'm not her so don't you dare fucking say such Jimin!"

"Tell me that you've never done anything with Hosoek?" He breathes, "Tell me, "

What does that even have to do with anything? Your night with Hosoek was a one-time thing and it happened before you and Jimin were even a thing. How were you supposed to know that you and Jimin would get together? If you had known - you would've stayed away from Hosoek completely. Jimin watches as you angrily zip your bag and place it on the floor. Hyejin also gathers her things in the meantime.

"We weren't together, " You say.

"But his my best friend!" Jimin shouts.

You wince at his voice, "Don't scream at me Jimin - have you completely forgotten how you have slept with everyone within my friend group? And you don't see me throwing this shit in your face. Just like what happened between Hosoek and myself - that was before you and it shouldn't even involve you."

The loud thunder rings lightly in the background and Jimin winces from the harsh sound. You don't even notice as his tears make their debut because you are on your phone dialing for an Uber.

"But his my best friend Y/n, " He croaks, " I didn't sleep with Hyejin out of respect for you."

"That doesn't make the situation any better, " You snap, " Do you not understand how hurtful all of it was? Just because you didn't sleep with my best friend doesn't make it any less painful."

Your lift the metal handles of bag, pulling it behind yourself, Jimin tries to reach for your wrist but you flinch away and walk out the room. Hyejin follows behind you with her bag, you hear the hooter of a car outside and you hurriedly make your way down the stairs.

"Kitten wait, " He says, Jimin watches as your hand wraps around the doorknob. His mind hoping and praying that you do actually wait.

But you don't.

And just like that - you walk out.