Ten

hanuel_xxx I love you. Here you go best❤️

"I swear to God I won't stop until you're shaking."

I regret it

I regret it

You sigh.

But then I also don't

You push your food around with a fork and sigh once more. After last night, to say you were happy that Jimin gave the orgasm you've always wanted was an understatement.

However, you missed him.

As soon as your bodies detangled from each other this morning - all you wanted to do was to crawl back onto his lap and cling onto him for dear life.

You sigh again before Hyejin looks at you worriedly.

"Are you okay?"She asks worriedly, " You've been quiet all morning."

You shrug your shoulders.

One thing that cannot happen is Hyejin finding out what happened between You and Jimin. The girl will breath down your neck and she will constantly be on your case about how you should stay away from Jimin.

But you just can't.

Your heart beats for him and your body craves him.

There is just absolutely no way that you can stay away.

Solar glances around the table and takes notice of your distant behavior too. Guilt begins to fill her from within.

"Y/n?"She calls, " Are you mad at me?"

This has nothing to do with you?

You mentally groan at how sometimes people had to be a little bit annoying. Most of these girls at this table - including Solar, are not true friends. You've expressed how much you liked Jimin to these girls for almost a year but in that space of a year. They all slept with him.

How stupid. You snort.

Now that Solar mentions it, you start to grow irritated and upset at your so called friends.

"Why did you sleep him?"You mumble, " Why did any of you even sleep with Jimin?"

They all look at you in shock. You've always brushed the stuff that they do off. Always pretending that you were okay, and because of it - your friends thought, no matter what they do. You will never scold at them, you'll leave them be. But after last night.

You genuinely felt it.

The intimate connection between you and Jimin. There's just no way that it was just you that felt it.