Sixty One

^your boyfriend

....^your boyfriend.

Jimin locks the door behind him, sighing heavily as he feels the wind blow through his hair and he almost shudders at the air. He felt lighter on his feet, and this is the happiest he has ever been in weeks.

The walk to the car was short-lived, and he almost rolls his eyes at the moment he had with you. Still in some kind of disbelief that you were too lazy to go to the gym. He makes a quick mental note to go buy you some chocolate on his way back.

He switches on his phone and waits patiently while turning the machine on and waits a couple of minutes for his engine to heat up.

Taehyung
I hate this feeling.
It hurts so bad.
You were right, I should've told her when I had the chance but now I blew it.
She's with Yoongi.
And Yoongi makes her happy. I won't ever be able to do that.
All I've ever done is play with her feelings and it's now it's coming back to haunt me.
What the fuck have I done?

"Shit, "Jimin mumbles as he reads the messages from Taehyung, his hand fondles with his phone, instantly dialing his best friend number and the loud ringing sounds echo through the car.

Jimin changes his mind about the gym. He needs to find Taehyung.

Taehyung sits on a bench close to the river, the bright sunlight almost blinding him, but he avoids it by wearing sunglasses. He colds a cold bottle of soju in his hand, taking small sips while he stares around the scenery, wishing he could enjoy the natural life around him...but no matter what. He just can't.

The blue skies weren't bright anymore, and the sun seemed to have wanted to burn him through the hoodie.

His black peeled hair was hidden behind a beret, allowing his features to be left to display, for the world to talk note of his pink and yet puffy face.

Taehyung has cried for hours, his chest almost closing off every single time he even had a mere thought of Hyejin. All he kept thinking about was the past. And how much Jimin was right. This could've all been avoided if he had just ignored his pride and listened to his gut

It has been so long since Taehyung has felt any emotional pain, the last time he had felt like this was when his grandmother had passed away during his high school years.

Heartbreak was painful.

He feels his lips start to quiver again, and the lump in his throat becoming more difficult to swallow as the heavy tears fall yet again to mark his cheeks. Just as Taehyung wipes away the falling tears with his palm. Jimin pulls his car to the closest parking and instantly darts towards his best friend.

Taehyung opens his Soju bottle once more, taking a fair sip before closing it again once more.

"Taehyungie, "

And Taehyung almost breaks down when he hears the familiar voice. It feels as if it was just yesterday when he had to be there for Jimin - and now the roles have changed. Taehyung balances his elbow on the armrest and covers his quivering lips with his fingers while glancing up at Jimin.

Jimin gasps when he sees Taehyung's bloodshot eyes and he instantly sits beside him.

"I should've listened, " He croaks before wiping more salty tears, "Y-You said I was going to regret it and now I do. I should've told her the second the confessed but I didn't."

"And now I-I, "Taehyung places his hand directly about his heart and clutches the material into a fist, "I hate myself even more for hurting her and now myself in this situation. It hurts so bad. Jimin-"

Jimin wraps his arms around his best friend and Taehyung instantly breaks down. He wanted to tell Taehyung so badly that...he told him so. From the first time ever Hyejin was brought into the picture - Jimin has always told him to be careful. But Taehyung never listened.

"Tell me you told me so, " He says, pulling away from Jimin's chest, " Tell me. I deserve that after everything I've put her through."

"Taehyung, " Your boyfriend interrupts, " I don't want to kick you while you're already down. You're hurting because this is your first ever real heartbreak and you don't know how to handle it."

"You're right, " Taehyung sadly smiles, " I don't know what to do and it hurts."

Jimin nibbles on his lips. Sighing deeply before taking out his phone, clicking on your contact name and starts to type.

Kitten🥰👅💦
I changed my mind about the gym.
Imma be gone all day.
I'll see you soon baby❤️

"Let's have a bro day, " Jimin says gently, " It's been a while since we've had one."

"I want to be alone, "He whispers.

And Jimin can't help but frown at how broken the man sounded. Jimin didn't know what to do. Taehyung was always the one that would wipe away his tears. Through his break up with Star all the way to even helping him sleep from the night you left him. But despite him not knowing what to do. Jimin knew not to leave him alone.

"Let's go get food, "Jimin jokes, " And get so full that we go to your apartment and sleep it off. Then we can game - I still have yet to beat you at Call Of Duty,"

"Not a chance, " Taehyung snorts, " You suck at that game. I don't even know why you try."

Jimin shakes his head, "I don't suck. You must stop being so egotistical - your big head will only get bigger."

"Fuck you."

"Nah that's Y/n's job, "

Taehyung cheeses a sad smile and chuckles before playfully shoving Jimin away and urging him to stand. He dusts himself off and grabs the bottle of soju and gives it to Jimin.

"You were drinking?"Jimin snorts, "Idiot it's not even 09:30 AM and you're drinking."

"Okay mom," Taehyung rolls his eyes as he walks side by side with Jimin as they made his way towards Jimin's car, "Will your Kitten be okay with you being away from this long."

"Call her Kitten one more time and I won't hesitate to beat your ass."