Thirty Five

"Jin?" Hyejin calls out.

She had just arrived to the villa and the girl was scorching - almost as if she was in a oven and someone was going to fry her alive. Hyejin pushed her sunglasses at the top of her head.

When she bears no response, she places her bag in the corner by the doorway and instantly waltzes in.The Villa was absolutely insane - the view from here was outrageous. The blue ocean hitting on the coast, the pool was on the edge of the background, swimming to the edge would make you almost as if you are going to swim over. Hyejin was gas she was already in her bathing suit - but she needed to find Soekjin first.

"Hello?"

The voice echoes through the area and it causes Hyejin to turn in excitement and back indoors. Only for her to meet her fuck buddy. His black hair caused a different contrast to his features, it made him look more masculine - more defined and definitely more sexier than ever.

"Oh, " She says, " Hey Taehyung, "

Taehyung wore black, which was quite the brave move because it was hot as fuck.

He was hot as fu-

"Well you look good, " He says lowly biting down on his lip gently but Hyejin just rolls her eyes and walks passed him towards her bag by the door, allowing herself to reach into her small bag and taking out her phone.

"I always look good - I think we've had this conversation before, "

"Wow, " He scoffed, " Maybe it's a Jin thing- but you were supposed to say thank you, "

"Speaking of Jins- I am going go call him,"

She allows her fingerprint to unlock her phone before sighing - she almost feels sick at the mere thought of being alone in this huge building with him. Hyejin hasn't spoken to him in a week - her finally getting a break from this mess as she came back from her hometown.

"Hello?"

"Hey, " Hyejin chirps, "So Taehyung and I just arrived and-"

"I just went to go pick up some stuff - I heard it was going rain really hard on Friday so I just want to make sure we will be entertained enough. I'll be there in round about 30 minutes."

"Oh?Okay,"

"Just pick a room, but don't go into the room that has the door closed, that's my room."

"Okay. See you soon."

Taehyung releases a breath right by her ear and it causes her to shriek in surprise.

"I think 30 minutes should be enough for us to...you know."

~

"We should ditch them, " Jimin snorts.

The both of you sat a good distance away from the rest of the family. Jimin's brother - Jehu brought a friend over too and your mother made some stupid pact to never separate. The park was fun - really. You took a lot of pictures with everyone. It was all the perfect way to end the family holiday.

"I think I should go first, " You suggested, "Plus it's really late, if I don't come back in like 10 minutes, Mom will worry and ask you to come get me."

"Or we can just run like right now, " He says, " Look at them - nobody is even paying attention to us."

"Bu-"

"Kittennnnn, " He whines

You look at him with puppy eyes before glancing back at your Mom. At this time - it was dark outside, and the park was lit up with different colours. The Ferris wheel caught your eyes and you set the mental destination before grabbing your boyfriend's hand and pulling him behind you.

The both of you turn around a corner and instantly sprint.The wind becomes cold and Jimin's grip on your hand becomes firm. Sweat leaks from your pores and you suddenly feel yourself stumble over your feet as he still continues to fully grown his sprint. You feel as if your legs are about to give up, your lungs almost collapse as you tug his arm just to signal him to stop.

"Please never make me run again," You laugh, trying to ignore your hard breathing, Jimin comes to a halt in the line of the Ferris wheel but you run into his chest, feeling your ankles go numb — he wraps his arms around you. Looking completely unaffected by how fast the both of you ran.

"Totally forgot you are as unfit as a fat gym teacher,"

A...fat gym teacher?

You laugh at his stupidity in his chest while shaking your head,"Wow— Okay. Shade noted."

A man motions to Jimin for him to step into the carriage. Which allows him to finally let go of you and take your hand gently into his. The both of you walk into the carriage finally being alone. The breeze pushes your hair gently and you sniff while holding Jimin's forearm while the carriage steadily moved upwards.

"You should start exercising," He snorts, he watches as you roll your eyes before laying your head on his shoulder,"Kitten I'm serious."

"You can't force me," You laugh but watch him look a good distance away, Jimin leans back—putting his arm on the rim of the chair. Allowing you to fall smugly underneath his arm,"But I wanted to speak to you."

"What is it?"Jimin says before glancing down at you.

"When we get to the beach house...can you please try and not cause drama with Hosoek? I just want us to have a good time while we are there."

Jimin sighs while taking your hand into his, his other arm sneakily falling your shoulder. He feels your breast at his fingertips before teasingly gripping your boobs. You slap his hand away but he still keeps it there.

"He hurt me," Jimin gulps," How can I ever forgive him for what he did?"

"I'm sorry Jimin,"You whisper,"But forgive him for us. I'm not justifying his actions but —I want us to continue our relationship healthily without thinking that he will take me or something. I want you and only you."

I want you and only you.

"Promise?" He pouts , letting go of your hand before stretching out his pinky finger.

You hook his pinky with yours before kissing his lips deli gently.

"I promise."