Twenty Nine

"You look beautiful."

Your mama stops by your large oak door frame, the smell of you sweet perfume that you have obtained from the mall. It is not like you looked unrecognizable or anything but the sight in front of you caught you off guard. Your eye brows were actually done—and the make up surprisingly suits you. The bland long hair was replaced with beautiful wavy and silky locks.

What had your mother gasp was the stunning red dress.

The dress was shoulder-less, displaying your attractive piece of skin by your collarbone, it pinched by your hips before flowing out— only because you feared how pregnant you will look after you finish eating. As your hands pressed down on the dress , your mother smiles fondly at you before striding towards you in small steps.

"I remember my first date,"She sighs,"It was with your father when we were in 10th Grade."

A sad smile settles on your face and you stare at the mirror as your mother ran through your locks. Sadly, unlike Jimin's family. Here at home it was just you and your Mom. She always spoke about Dad but ...that topic has always made you sensitive. You just felt as if what happened to him was completely unfair.

She watches as your eyes glisten,"Don't cry,"

Her hand encourages yours to fan your face and you do so hurriedly before the tears can ruin the masterpiece on your face.

"Do you think he would've been hard on Jimin?"You sniff,"The same way other Dad's are protective with their daughters."

"Honey," She giggles," You wouldn't even step foot outside of the house. He would've made sure your date was under this roof — under his supervision."

You laugh as you can actually picture him glaring at Jimin and gesturing him into the house. Your father died when you were really young. Only at breach age of 6. You remember that day like it was yesterday — you were getting fetched from Day Care. Despite your Mom being a good 5-6 months pregnant, she picked you up from school. The teachers were all gossiping and the news were at outrage but you didn't even understand what was going on.

You were only 6.

It dawned you to find out that your Father got brutally murdered after he tried to stop an attempt rape. The stress was so much that it causes your mother to lose the baby. You lost your baby brother and your father.

You feel her kiss on your temple,"One from me,"

Then she kisses your head once more ,"And one from him."

The doorbell rings and you gently wipe away your tears. Trying your hardest to not break down at the moment. Today should be a happy day —it was your very first date. And you were happy that it was Park Jimin, your best friend. Just the thought of it was enough to push away your negative thoughts.

You follow your mother, taking deep breaths to try and calm down your heart rate. It's almost like a Disney movie or a replay of your Senior Year School Dance. Jimin stands by the door , his hands held themselves behind his back. He keeps his gaze on the floor and your heart immediately stops.

His blue hair was parted down in the middle, the black suit hugging his body so snug and perfectly that it shows it off. From his small waistline down to his juicy thick muscles on his thighs. It took a moment for you to gather your thoughts but after each step you took — Jimin would slowly meet your gaze.

His eyes first start of by your feet, the black Doc Martins on your feet. A smile marks his face — he didn't expect you to wear heels. The moment his eyes caught the vibrant colour that complimented your skin tone was when his heart fucking stopped.

You blush heavily under his gaze, feeling as if he was mentally stripping you right in front of your Mother.

"Jimin you look so handsome," She compliments before reaching into her back pocket for her phone,"Let me take some pictures."

"Mom,"You whine—gripping your phone tightly before using it to cover your face, Jimin laughs before standing directly behind you, you feel his chin brush just by the space by your ear and your breath hollows.

His hands sneakily squeeze your ass and you squeal in surprise while Jimin allows his hands to rest on your waist.

The flash begins to go off and your Mother enjoys the marathon is taking the same picture over and over.

"What are you doing to my heart?"

You Mother captures the photo of Jimin as his dips his head into your neck, giving you a small peck and you break out into a wild grin.

"You are so beautiful, Kitten."

It's almost as if your forgot your Mother was even there, You turn your head to face up at him - easily allowing your left hand to cup the back of his head while running your hand through his insanely gorgeous locks, pulling him closer just to give him a small gently kiss.

Your Mother smiles as she captures the imagine and her heart melts.

"You guys can go,"She says,"-And if you guys come back late , please don't hesitate to sleep over."

~

You watch with confused eyes as Jimin drives in a different direction— this road usually lead you towards outside of the city, you dressed up with the sole idea that this boy was taking you out to restaurant.

"The restaurants and stuff are the other way,"

"I know," He smirked, one hand firmly holding onto your thigh while the other hold the steering wheel.

It was already dark out, the stars gleam with the bright moonlight.

"So then where you taking me?"

"I never said I was taking you to a restaurant, " Jimin snorts, looking at you with amusing eyes. You lean back into the chair before pulling your legs away from Jimin's hold—pulling them closer to the direction of the door.

Jimin laughs at your pettiness and instantly shakes his head in disbelief.

"I'm still not going to tell you."