Merry Christmas 🎄 (Imagine)

Start from the beginning

Tomorrow was the night, and nobody is going to take that away from you. Not even Park Jimin.

~

"Girls, you've truly outdone yourself with this dinner, I can't even imagine what tomorrow is going to look like tomorrow, " Jin's dad, who is a well-known chef says.

Your eyes widen at his compliment, eyes meeting with Jin as he playfully rolls his eyes.

"I've seen better, " He jokes.

"Then don't eat!" Hyejin snaps sassily across from him.

Seokjin's eyes widen at her sassiness before looking over to Yoongi.

"What have you done to my little Jin?" He bafaws, eyes filled with shock.

You laugh, leaning back into the seat. This table was long. Really, long. The parents occupied both heads of the table, while your friend group sat in the middle with easy access to each other. The dinner had no dress code and you took this as an opportunity to wear the gown and the lingerie comfortably.

Jimin looks at you discretely, a long sleeve tight white shirt on him shows no mercy as his chest was practically out for the world to see. The black sweatpants hang on his hips. Despite everyone dressed comfortably in red or matching pajamas...

You looked really good.

Like insanely good.

He could smell the cocoa butter scent coming from your direction and the feeling on his senses was orgasmic. Jimin has been on the tightest leash ever since the viagra prank and...

Death.

2 whole weeks? Without touching you? Sounds like hell.

And the worst part of all was that he was too stubborn to admit it. Jimin offered you pleasure on a plate but you dodged it like a plague. He was suffering but Jimin refused to fail. He knew this was your way of punishing him so Jimin was simply going to act like he doesn't care.

Which was far from the truth.

"He's only teaching her to be more direct, "Taehyung scoffs, "Maybe she can even tell you to stop being a narcissist."

"I am not a narcissist!"

"Kim Seokjin do not scream at the table."

You can't stop laughing, tears filling your eyes while the whole table just looks at him in completely silence. His mother frowns and Jimin can't help but lower himself in his seat, hiding behind your contour to laugh away from your mother's view.

The top of Jin's ears are bright red and he is flushed from the attention.

"I'm sorry, " He mumbles.

The sound of cutlery hitting the plates start to fill the room and Jimin watches as you gently push a fork into some potato, proceeding to dig it into some pumpkin before sliding it into your mouth. Both of his hands are under the table, biting his lip as his eyes were covered by the orange hair.

With a glance, Jimin notices your bare thigh and his eyes widen.

Were you completely naked underneath this robe?

He wants to know.

But when Jimin places his warm hand on your thigh, your eyes close briefly at the softness. Almost flinching at the coldness of his rings while Jimin moved his hand higher, and higher.  You have so much planned for tonight, despite wanting Jimin to start playing with you right under this table you can't.