73: Shidzi Ever After

Shehry's POV:

I took a deep breath to calm myself. So excited and nervous as hell at the same time.

Why? Can't a 'guy' be a little nervous on his first night? Lo ! Agar mein nervous hoon to woh to freak out ho rahi hogi. Okay okay, man up Shehry!

I rubbed my hands together. Okay. This should be fun.

I finally opened the door and raised my glance to the decorated bed where I found...nobody?

Hein? Yeh kahaan gayi? Kahin change karne to nahi chali gayi bathroom mein? Itni kia jaldi thi?

I sighed, shutting the door behind me. I should probably change too. I opened up the first two buttons of my sherwaani when suddenly, her soft warm hands covered my eyes.

"I got your back, boo....Always." She whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I slowly held her hands and shifted them down to my lips as I kissed them gently and then pulled them across my neck, making her arms encircle my neck as I lifted her on my back, carrying her to the bed.

I dipped my knee onto the bed, moving aside ths canopy and placed her down in the middle. I slowly raised my eyes to meet the most beautiful face I had ever seen in my life, after mom's.

She looked down shyly and looked hella adorable.

I quickly grabbed my cell phone from the side table and took a picture of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked after I had taken a nice, clear picture of her.

"Picture le raha tha iss rare moment ki." She looked down smiling shyly.

"Kabhi kabhi to sharmaati ho." I added quickly and she pushed my chest making me drop back down on the bed on her spreaded lehenga as I laughed my heart out.

She giggled a bit too as she kept punching my arm. "Not funny haan." She failed miserably at acting annoyed and that made me laugh even harder.

I finally stopped laughing and sighed. I balanced my head on one hand resting my elbow on the bed as I just gawked at her beauty which makes my heart want to leap out of my chest within seconds.

"I thought you went to change." I admitted.

"No. Itni khoobsurat sirf kabhi kabhi lagti hoon. I thought thori aur dayr aise hi sahi." She winked, making my heart jump.

Uff yeh adaayein.

"Kabhi kabhi? Tum thi, ho, aur humesha meray liye khoobsurat raho gi Nida......Chaahay tum keechar(puddle of mud) mein hi kiyun na naha ke aayi ho." I snorted trying to hold in my laugh and she punched my arm, making my crazy laughter escape my lips once again.

"Tum bas aise hi hanstay raho meray uppar. Mein jaa rahi hoon change karne." She made a face and tried to get off the bed when I grabbed her arm.

"Itni kia jaldi hai jaaneman?" I sat up in front of her, looking straight at her and she looked down at her hands, staying silent.

"Aur waise bhi, meri help ke baghair to yeh kaam hoga nahi tumse." I smirked.

Her eyes widened at my statement and she blushed like crazy. She hit me even harder this time and I faked a pain expression.

"Ayi ! Begum ki hogeya? Hun mein mazaak vi nai kar sakda?" I rubbed my arm.

"Eho jaye mazaak apne paas hi rakho." She made a face and looked to her side, still blushing and I took another picture of her with my cell phone.