Fam Jam

Here's a little something for you babes :* ♡♡

____________________________

Nida's POV:

"Uff Ayaan ! Secure your ass in one place, will ya ?!" She yelled at her brother who was engaged in a phone call, fangirling with his best friend Ali, at the release of the new Call Of Duty game.

Shehry shook his head at the drama that was going on right ahead and I laughed internally.

"Ali, just hold on a sec........Aanya khoti ! Na bana mujhe satrangi. Meri sexiness ki waat laga de ga tumhaara yeh ghatiya talent kisi din !" He scowled at her and she threw her makeup brushes to the floor in rage, marching out of sight.

I glanced at Shehry for a split second and then we both glared at him.

He lowered his gaze in embarassment as he cut his call and sighed.

Shehry got off his seat and walked to him. "Shehzaade, hun apne chaachay warga sona te nahi ho sakda tu, jinna marzi try kar le." He snorted and Ayaan's jaw dropped.

These brothers and their love.

"Papa ! Hussain chaachu ab budday ho gaye hain. Unn se ziada sexy ab mein dikhta hoon." He smirked and Shehry slapped the back of his head.

"Beghairat ! Meray para di bisti karda aye? Ik putthay haath di aani aye teray boothay te." Shehry scolded, trying to sound threatening but failed miserably as Ayaan burst out laughing at his Punjabi phrases.

"O chaddo daddy jee, Hussain chaachu hove ya mein. Ik oyi gal aye." He winked and Shehry chuckled but all of a sudden pulled his ear.

"Saale, meri Aani ke saath kaise baat kar raha tha tu?" He spoke through gritted teeth and Ayaan looked at me with a puppydog face.

I giggled internally and walked over to the two of them. "Come on now Shehry. Lartay rehtay hain dono, koi nayi baat hai?" I grabbed Shehry's hand and pulled it away, hugging my baby's face obsessively.

Shehry just sighed. "Je ho ji maa, oho jeya puttar."

I turned to my 20 year old baby's face. "Ayaan, go apologize to her yaar. You were really mean."

"But mama..."

"No 'buts' babe. Go bring her back." I winked and he chuckled, nodding his head as he walked off.

I glanced at my frustrated husband and smiled but he didn't mirror it so I stepped over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Shehry?"

"Nidzi yaar. I'm tired. Let's take a break." He said, grabbing some coffee beans and milk and loading them into the coffee maker kept in our large van that he uses whenever he's shooting.

"Sir, what now?" Saqib,the senior cameraman asked, putting his large video camera on the small table.

"Short break !" He replied and Saqib yelled out to all of the production crew. "Short break guys !"

He handed me a cup of coffee and took his own as we both sat down next to each other on a bench.

"Where's Hussain and Hafsa?" I asked after having scanned the whole place.

"He said he had to attend a short meeting with his manager so he left an hour back with Hafsa."

"And what about Hammad and Ayla?" I asked.

"Idhar hi kahin honge." He replied, taking a sip and then kissed my cheek.

I pushed him slightly and he chuckled.