13: Party Catastrophe

"Hafsaaa ! You know them?!" I ask pulling her to one side of the club, away from the crowd.

"I..uh. Yeah...I made a new friend." And just as Hussain passed by she grabs his arm pulling him towards her. "Hussain."

Hussain had a puzzled look on his face for a second and then says. "Yeah. So you guys are friends?" He asks us both and we nod our heads.

"Great...uh... wanna go get a drink?" He offers and Hafsa nods. "Sure, come with us Nida." She says cheekily.

"Naah, I'll pass. You guys go." I smile.

"Okay, see you later." They say and leave for the bar on the side of the club.

Hafsa's POV:

They had invited Nida? Everything was going so according to plan and now... Ugh ! All of a sudden, she pulls me to the side and asks me if I knew them all. Shit ! Think Hafsa think !!!

I saw Hussain pass by so I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me, telling Nida, he was a new friend of mine. Phew ! That was a close one.

Hussain had a faint idea of what I was up to and instantly straightened his expression. He changed the topic, and we left to get some drinks. He grabbed my hand and walked with me to the bar. I felt a strange kind of nervousness as his hand clasped mine.

We walk to the bar and he chuckles. "Seriously Hafsa?"

"Well yeah. Mein to bas apne BFF ki help kar rahi hun." I wink at him.

"Hahaha, tum bhi bari cheez ho." He chuckles and turns to the bartender for a drink.

"Sparkling mint and..." He turns to me and I answer. "Same."

"Make that two. Thanks." He says.

He just sat there, and his head was towards the rest of the people around the club. I....never really... noticed how fine his facial features were, until today. His jawline was so defined and that beard so perfectly shaved out. He definitely looked....hot. I mean back then to Shehry se bhi kahin ziada choora lagta tha aur ab.......Guess puberty did the brothers well.

"Sharam kar. Dono bhaiyon pe line maare gi kia?" He turns towards me suddenly and caught me staring at him. I looked away quickly and blushed.

"Bakwas bund karo." I hit him on the arm and he laughs.

The bartender hands Hussain the drinks and he reaches his hand out to give me mine, when he grabs my hand all of a sudden, making me freeze in my place.

I look up at his face and he smirks looking down at the vine glass in his grip...Okay correction: my hand in his grip.

"Uh.. Hussain?" I raised my eyebrows and he smiled.

"You should've at least attempted to pull away, you know. So I now assume you're weak. Ha ! Nida's still stronger than you." He winks.

"So now you're going to compare me to her?" I shot an eyebrow.

"Aakhir Shehry chaar to nahi, aik hi se apni band bajwaye ga na." He winks and I gasp in surprise.

"Shut up sain. You know very well we're just best friends. And we don't have that 'love' factor for each other." I roll my eyes.

"A girl and guy can never be just best friends. And especially if you know each other since kindergarten." He says in a matter of factly tone.

"You know what? I sometimes pity you for watching Bollywood movies. They've messed up your brain. Bechara." I put my finger to his head and twist it around making him chuckle.