69: Love Makes Life Live

Songs used in this chapter :
Don't wake me up- Chris Brown
A year without rain- Selena Gomez

__________________________

Shehry and I dropped Hussain and Hafsa off to the dorms and now arrived back home. He unlocked the door to our apartment and we went in.

We sat down on the couch together and he pulled me onto his lap, giving me crazy butterflies. I leaned myself against him and he put his arms around me.

I pulled back and glanced at him and he smiled cheekily. He then made a kissy face and I rolled my eyes in response. He nodded his head and I shook mine.

He nodded again and I shook mine once more. He pouted and I smirked at him. He lifted his back from the sofa forward and I pushed him back.

We both broke out laughing instantly at our little silent game.

"I'm bored." I made a face.

"Gaana suno gi?" He asked and I smiled, nodding.

"Angrezi gaana chale ga?"

"Kuch bhi chale ga." I smiled and laid back on him.

"Too much light in this..."

"Oye oye wait. The girl part comes first." I reminded him, instantly recognizing the Chris Brown song.

He grinned. "Gaiye, mohtarma."

I giggled and then cleared my throat.

Moving very close to his ear, I whispered in his ear the starting lyrics in a heavier tone.

"Dearly beloved.....If this love only exists in my dreams.....Don't wake me up."

"Sexyyy." He smirked and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

He then cleared his throat, placing his head on top of mine as I leaned against him and began singing in his magical voice.

"Too much light in this window, don't wake me up. Only coffee, no sugar...inside my cup. If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss..." Before he could sing the next line, I gave him a quick peck onto his lips, my heart pounding in me like a freakin' drum.

Right before I could move away, he just grabbed my face pulling me back in, kissing the life out of me, and I don't even know how I was alive anymore. Cardiac arrest? Worse.

Oh well. So much for the panga.

I pulled back, my breaths heavier and eneven and so were his.

"I wasn't finished dreamin', about your lips." He sang the next line in his raspy tone, popping every inch of my insides out as he peered right into my soul.

"Don't wake me up, up up up up up." He sang and I joined him.

"Don't wake me up, up up up up up !! Don't wake me up, don't wake me." We sang the chorus part together, yelling the next line at the top of our lungs. "Don't wake me uuuupppp !!!!"

We both laughed hard at our craziness. I'm sure we had the only noisy as hell apartment in the entire building.

"So much life in this city, you won't believe. Been awake for some days now..."

"Days or month?" I asked, cutting through his song.

"Year." He whispered and I furrowed my brows in confusion at first, but then shrugged it off.

He then continued in his ever so mesmerising voice. "Been awake for some days now, no time to sleep." He winked and then got off the sofa with me scooped up in his arms.