27: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 1)

We were right about to drive off when I hear a real loud. "Abbay ohhhh !!!"

Shit ! Aa gaye saale, humaari jaan khaane.

We both turn our heads to find those three, alongside Hafsa. Wow ! As if those three namoonay weren't enough, that she joined them. Zaroor issi ne hi sab ko bulaaya hoga.

I sighed and took off my helmet and Nida rolled her eyes, very sure of what was about to happen.

"Oye daddu (toad) ! Tujhe kis raani ne chummi di, jo aaj bara khil khilaata hua shehzaada lag raha hai?" Hussain winked at me and Nida's jaw dropped.

"Sain, ghar mein dher saari juttiyan tayyar paiyaan ne tere vaaste." I glared at him, trying to approach him through a frank enough warning.

"Bhabhi jee, kahan jaa rahi hain chup chup ke?" Waqas raised his eyebrows here and she blushed.

She spoke up. "Ab birthday hai, to apne special one ke saath mana bhi nahi sakti, Waqas bhai?" She smiled cheekily and the rest gasped in amusement while this little smile crept onto my face.

"Aye hayee. Vaikho, keevain kuriyaan vangu sharmanda paya hai." Hussain nudged me and I smacked the back of his head.

"Oh, happy waala birthday bhabhi jee." Atif says and she blushed at the 'bhabhi jee' term.

"Thanks Atif." She smiles, looking down.

"Hey hey wait. No wonder you weren't at home last night. Kahaan tha bey?" Hussain winks and I felt like kicking his little bum real hard.

"Sain shut up !" All I could manage to utter.

Waqas chimed in all of a sudden. "Abbay ohh !!! Look who's talking. Kal to tu bhi ghar nahi tha, raat mein. Kis ke saath tha?"

Hahaha. Shaabash Waqas puttar. Dolly Aunty kolo ik thook(spit) bhari pappi !

I mentally laughed at Hussain's condition as his face turned all red and Hafsa tried hiding herself somewhere behind Hussain.

"Mein..uh...coffee peene gaya tha." He says very casually.

"Coffee peene, ya pilaane?" I smirked and looked at Hafsa who was blushing a deep shade of pink. Haha. Aayi na line pe. Bari heroine banti phirti hai.

"Peene." He replied as he gulped a little, making his lie clearly visible.

"Abbay ohh !!! Shaiytan ki aulaad !!" All of us chimed in together, including Nida, as we now teased the shit out of Hussain and Hafsa. Wait...I have to attack her too.

"Hafsha jee. Kia scene hai boss? Bataaoun Ahmed bhai ko, tere chote se affair ke baaray mein?" I smirked threatening her with her older brother.

She comes out from Hussain's back and shot back. "Mein teray affair ke baaray mein bataaoun Asif uncle ko?"

I gulped at the mention of dad. Dad ne to meri haddiyaan tord deni hain. Idhar hi mun bund kar le Shehry.

"Haan, aaya na line pe tu?" She winked and I rolled my eyes.

They were all busy laughing when I glanced back at Nida, giving her a 'let's escape?' gesture and she nods with a naughty smile playing across her face.

And with that, I started my bike and drove off, leaving them stunned. We both laughed and waved back at them.

"See you later, alligator !" She sticks out her tongue at them and I chuckled as I drove off.

Her grip tightens around me and my breathing became heavier.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked.