14: Teddy Bear And.....Secrets?

He stepped off my window, keeping his feet on one of the platforms made to keep flower pots and steps down.

"Hey careful there. My mom does a lot of effort on those plants." I frown.

He finally reaches ground and rolls his eyes.

"Aur haan. Mein tumhein dobara kabhi iss tarha trespass karne ki koshish kartay mat dekhun." I said sternly.

"So you're basically saying that.... I should figure out another way of trespassing, next time?" He winks and grins, explaining with his hand gestures and at the same time, looks up at me. Just how mad I was right now, that smile just lightened my heart a bit and I turned my back on him and smiled that uncontrollable smile that made its way to my lips. No no ! I'm supposed to be freakin' mad at him.

Upon suddenly remembering, I turned around and almost fell back on the marble tiles when he grabs my arms in mid air, saving me.

But how did he reach back up so quick? That was way too fast ! Whoa ! Or did I take a while clustering my thoughts in one place?

"Earth to, madam !" He snaps his fingers in front of my face, flushing me back into cold, harsh reality. He was so close to me, that I could actually feel his body heat. And my amazing onesie wasn't doing me any good. It was cold man ! I just so badly wanted to hug him and feel warm but no !

"H..haan. Tu..Tum phirse aisi koi harkat mat karna ! Bohat maar parwaaoungi tumhein Irfan uncle se." I don't even know why I stuttered and he just looked at me, listening very carefully with his elbows on the window sill and hands under his jawline, looking like the cutest thing ever.

He yawns. "Hogaya lecture?"

"Shut up Shehryaar ! I'm n..."

"Nahi ! Shehry bolo na. Cool lagta hai. Aur cute bhi." He gives me a cheeky grin and I glared at him.

"Nahi bolna meine tumhein Shehry. Tum bas.."

He cuts me off. "Ha ! You just did !" He rolls out his tongue.

"Just... leave." I scoffed and turned away, but I was halted in my tracks with the tail of my teddy bear onesie in his hands.

"Yeh dum(tail) .......kaam aati hai waise." He winks at me. I facepalm myself as hard as I could.

"Just.... go away. I'm not in the mood to talk to you, or even look at you right now." I fold my arms around me with a frown on my face.

I feel a slow tug on my tail pulling me backwards and it made me halt right with my back touching his chest.

Okay, there goes my all my body systems again. Way to make situations better. Stupid Tail. But maybe..... you're not that bad after all.

"But you're doing both. Talking. And looking at me." He whispers in my ear, making it burn.

He slowly moves his hands over my furry pyjama sleeves, tracing my shoulders to the hands, making me tickle from everywhere he touched. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart pounded kuttay waala.

"These sure are warm teddy bear pyjamas." He says quietly still rubbing his hands against the arms of my teddy bear onesies.

"Can you stop that ?!" I suddenly frowned and he stopped, and I already missed his touch.

"Sorry." He says.

I turn to look at him. "Please leave now. I have to sleep."

He yawns again and nods with tired eyes, passing me a smile. "Good night."

He climbs onto the window pane and just when he's about to leave, I stop him. "Wait!"

He turned around and gives me an intense look, raising his eyebrow.