12: Birthday

Nida's POV:

Dear Diary

Just another one of those 150 entries that I made to you about Shehry from the first day of Richard Shane, but this time, I got news ;) #meowwbabayy Okay. Ziada hogaya :P Anyhoos. I went to his house and was in his room yesterday to see him because he was sick, when the most unexpected thing happens.

And NO ! Nothing like 'thaat'. LOL ;) HE FREAKIN' HUGGED ME AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY ! OMG. :"D ♡ In that one moment we shared, I felt my world complete itself. The way he snaked his arms around me all of a sudden and shut his eyes, dwelling in the moment, showed me quite a lot of signs that he kinda had feelings for me too. But I can just never be sure. I mean, it's Shehryaar we're talking about. He has so many girls around him everyday that I find it almost impossible to even chat with him for once.

I need a chance. To talk to him and to express my feelings to him. But I don't even know if he feels the same way about me. Maan ! This high school crush of mine just keeps getting intense with every passing day, and the worst part. It's completely useless.

Because he didn't confess what he feels about me. Oh Shehry please don't do this to me :'( It's getting deeper and harder for me. And if you have 'No' as a reply, please just say it :'(

Kiyunke agar tum dayr karo ge, to mein aakhir tumhaare nashay mein yun hi girti pardhti reh ke aik din khatam hi ho jaaoungi....... :'(

I shut my diary and looked up to find Sara barging into my room, screaming. Oh my God !

"Kaminiiii !!! Aik phone bhi nahi kiya mujhe aik haftay se !" She yells as she runs up to hug me.

"Oh my God !!! SARAAA !! What a nice surprise !" I squealed as I hugged her back. "Yaar, I was really busy with school."

"So, how's school?" She asks, jumping down on the bed.

"It's alright." I say plainly.

"I have a more interesting question then.....How's Shehryaaaaar?" She winks, elongating the 'a' and I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks. My heart tickled as I remember that encounter at his house. The way he hugged me for the very first time and how he pulled the bouquet towards him, making me drop right on his warm chest.

"Oh hello? Kuch bataya hi nahi. Khamakha blush kar rahi hai, huh?" She nudges me. "Chal bata, kia scene hai boss?"

"I think I have a huge waala crush on him." I say, looking down.

"No way ! You never told me thaaat ?!" She said in a sarcastic tone. "Oye ! You've already said that a hundred times since the start of high school. Tell me something new !!" She exclaimed.

I quoted the entire incident that took place at his house and noticed her face transform from a smirk to this huge ear to ear grin. I even described all my crazy feelings and how his heart raced inside him and his breathing became heavy.

"Ayee hayee. Scene ON hai. Bachi DON hai !!" She exclaims, making me blush.

"Shut up Sara." I looked away.

"He is so in love with you ! Why else would a guy's heart go wild......Well, unless he was horny." She smirks.

I gasped at her statement and hit her arm. She cackled loudly and I frowned. "He's not like that Sara. He might be in love, but he's not desperate."

"Ayee hayee. Bachi possessive hogayi hai. Chal sorry. Shehry acha banda hai. Happy now?" She winks and I giggle.

"Much better. Tum sunao. Kab bana rahi ho khala humein. Shaadi ke 5 maheenay kaafi nahi hain?" I smirk.