15: The Challenge

Nida's POV:

I woke up to the loud ringing of my mobile phone. Ugh ! Who dare disturb thy slumber? I moaned in annoyance, glancing at the caller ID and my heart instantly lightened, and a smile made its way to my lips automatically.

I picked up and a Dolly Aunty tone escaped the handset.

"Uth jaa beghairat! School meri phuppi de puttar ne jaana aye?!"

I giggled. "Yaar, I don't feel like. I couldn't sleep last night." I yawned.

"Aunty naal enna pyaar kardi aye? Meri yaadan vich neendan vi urr gayian ne?" He laughs and I blushed on the other end. Of course. Itna pyaar hi to hai, jo neendain hi urr gayi thi poori raat.

"Anyhow." He says, turning to normal mode. "Even I couldn't sleep last night, so I watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan on your projector. Mazaa aagya" He chuckled.

"Lagta hai koi ziada hi romantic mood mein tha kal raat ko." I giggle teasingly, basically implying to the hug.

"Huh? Oh...n..nahi. Bas waise hi, dil kar raha tha jthj dekhnay ka." He says shyly, clearly understanding what I just meant.

"Uhuh. So, what time is it?" I ask.

"It's 7 am which means school starts in abouuut.........30 minutes." He says very casually and I stumbled out of bed landing on the floor. I hate these shock-filled mornings.

"Oh my God !! Why didn't you tell me?! Where are you right now?" I yell in horror.

"I'm exactly where you left me." He laughs.

"Oh god ! I'm so sorry. I'll come help you out of the house without anyone knowing." I say quickly and hang up the phone.

I walked over to his room, scanning the whereabouts for any sign of my parents, and then knocked.

"Password !" I hear him on the other side of the door.

"What? What password? Shehryyyy ! Open the door, I'm gonna be late for school. I still have to get ready." I whined.

"Nope. Not until you tell me the password." He says in a naughty manner.

"How the heck am I supposed to know the goddamn password ?!" I whisper loudly.

"Hint. In one our db videos, I'm trying to open the door." He says. Great !

"Uhh....uhmm...Oh my God ! Are you freakin' serious ?!" I scowled as I finally remembered the scene.

"Hahaha. Yes I'm definitely serious." He replies, laughing his head off, inside.

I narrowed my eyes and said the stupidest password to ever exist. "Dil da buaa khol mein andar aana chaandiyaan." I say quickly and he replies.

"Teeent ! Access denied." He answers from inside in a very robotic tone, making me giggle.

"Ab kia hai." I scoffed as I slapped my hand to the door.

"Sur nahi laga. Halaq se awaaz nikaaliye mohtarma." His muffled tone escaped from behind the door.

I moaned. "Fine. Dil da buaa khol mein andar aana chaandiyaan. Aag pani de vich yaar sajjan mein laana chandiyaan." The minute I sand, he exploded with laughter and I tried to shush him just so my mom doesn't hear a manly laughing hyena from upstairs.

"Lo, aagay waala mukhra bhi gaa diya. Hun te khol de buaa." I giggled and he opens the door, with tears of laughter rolling off his eyes.

He was about to say something when he suddenly sees something behind me and tugs me into the room, shutting the door behind me.