52: Masquerade Ball

Shehry's POV:

I stepped out the car suited up in a black tux with a red tie around my neck and glanced at Hussain who wore similar but with a purple tie because apparently 'usski waali' wore a purple dress and mine....well mine wore reddd. Aah !

"You ready boy ?!" I smirked and he spiked up his hair, also smirking. "Let's do this !"

We loosened our ties slightly and put on our masks, nodding to each other before walking in like we owned the place.

The hall was huge and looked so royal with large chandeliers hanging from the ever so high roofs and velvet curtains draping over the large glass walls. There was loud random music playing in the background.

It was around 6 pm and the hall begin filling up with guys and girls wearing different and unique masks. Uff where the hell are them two?

"You think they'll recognize us behind these full faced masks?" Hussain glanced my way.

I put my hand to his shoulder, responding in my muffled, masked tone.

"Beta, yeh hi to hai asal mohabbat ka imtihaan." I winked at him through the little eye hole on the mask and he chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"Ab agar woh apne hone waale shohar ko hi na pehchaan paye to kia keh sakte hain." I added, smirking, and all of a sudden felt soft, delicate arms wrap around my torso, making my heart stop.

"Kaun na pehchaan paaye?" Her husky, sexy whisper escaped her lips, flaming up my eardrum and I shut my eyes, my insides falling out of control.

I slowly grabbed her arms and slid them across as they now crossed over my chest, my wildly pounding heart which wanted to jump right out. I could feel her hands stiffen and her heart going crazy at my back.

She slowly slid down her arms off me and I turned around to find her...vanished? Uff yeh ladki.

"Did you see Hafsa? She was giggling right behind me. This stupid ass mask didn't even let me see through when I turned....aur woh ghayab ho gayi !" Hussain complained and I laughed, patting his back.

"I feel you man. Chal. Apni apni dhoondtay hain." I suggested and he chuckled.

Almost the entire school was here and there was hardly any sign of that girl. Hmm... There are loads of reddies today but mine just stands out.

I looked here and there and then finally caught sight of the beauty who stood there in the crowd glancing here and there as if looking for me.

I couldn't really see her face front but I knew it was her. Those perfect brown locks tied into a messy updo, that sexy figure, that flair of her dress and of course that much needed touch of modesty i.e. the sequined bolero that she wore on top to cover up her arms.

I let out a chuckle and sneakily walked behind her. Upon reaching, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, making her gasp and then instantly flipped her around, holding her even tighter in my arms.

Her shimmery gold eyes bore right into mine even with that full face mask that I wore which almost concealed my eyes, too.

My insides were waiting to pop right out of me as I absorbed every inch of her look. She looked...hot!

"Can I give you a compliment? Mind to nahi karogi?" I asked, biting my lip, inside my mask,  bearing in my mind that she doesn't dig words like hot or sexy a lot, but I can't help it. I mean bomb lag rahi hai yaar !

She shook her head slowly and looked down at the way we made contact.

"You look......hot !" I whispered and her cheeks just flushed into the bright red color of her dress and I smiled.