61: Untold Memories

'Tujhe Bhula Diya' as song for this chapter cuz youtube's messin' up -_- Enjoy ^__^
____________________________________

I followed sign boards, asked security guards and finally reached the exit to the airport.

I gulped the lump in my throat and huddled myself into his warm black hoodie that I wore over me as I stepped out the airport doors. His aura all over me, welcoming my heart with agony once more, making me realize each second that....he was gone.

With the only materialistic warmth of his over me, I walked forward to fetch a taxi.

I raised my hand out and a taxi stopped by.

"Good evening madam. Where would it be?" He asked politely and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. I had absolutely no idea what to say.

"Uh..umm...do you happen to know any cheap hotels here. I..I'm kinda new here and not very familiar with places." I finally managed to utter.

He made a face as if in deep thought and then spoke. "Okay madam. I think I know a place. Hop in."

I took an internal sigh of relief, said Bismillah and sat in the back. I was so nervous and had absolutely no idea where I was headed.

"So you look Asian, are you a model?" He spoke in a weird sort of accent and my eyes widened.

"Um..no sir." I just replied.

"Oh my bad. I just thought because you are very beautiful. And no no. Don't mistaken my compliment for flirting madam. You are pretty but be very careful, especially on the streets, it's not safe." He said in a reassuring tone and I sighed.

"Thank you for the compliment sir. And yes, I'll be careful." I tried to sound calm, though I was very nervous from the inside. I had never been this alone, this abandoned my entire life.

"So are you Indian?" He asked again. Ugh ! Taxi drivers and their interviews, kill me !

"No sir. Pakistani." I replied very reluctantly so that he at least gets the hint that I need him to shut up.

"Oh. Humsaaye hain aap to." He chuckled and I too gave a fake laugh.

"Acha, chaliye ab aur sawaal nahi poochta." He laughed and I did too.

Shukar hai samajh gaya.

We stayed quiet and I just leaned my head against the back and shut my eyes for a few. Not really sleeping but just to calm my senses.

Flashback

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs because I knew who it was.

"Nidi araam se beta, gir jao gi." Mom yelled as she saw me sprinitng downstairs.

"Aakhir darwaaze pe hai kaun?" She added and looked at dad.

"Would you look at the way she's all dressed up. Wohi hoga begum." He winked at mom and she laughed.

I stopped in my tracks and put my hands on my hips as I stood there in front of them, pouting.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He smirked and I giggled, shaking my head at him.

I then ran to the door and opened it. There he stood in a black suit, looking all sexy with that gelled up quiff, french cut beard and....streaks?

"Hot !" I mouthed and he winked.

He then smiled at me and I grinned back. I moved aside and he walked in and smiled even wider, seeing mom and dad. He walked ahead and greeted them.