1: New School

(Probably blowing up everyone's accounts right now but just wanna let you know....IT'S BACK. AND BACK FOR GOOD! :D ♡)

I halted at the entrance of Richard Shane High after hopping out of my car. My eyes scrutinized the sophisticated exteriors of this gigantic and sensational school which was one of the most well acknowledged schools in all of New York.

It's definitely a dream to be here and luckily my academic performance was the main reason I was here.

Her voice broke me out of my ruminations. "Miss Nida, do you want me to accompany you in?"

I sighed. "Sara babe. You know how much I hate you calling me with that formality. You my homie." I winked at her and she giggled.

I continued "You can go back home and relax. I'll be fine."

Nodding, she drove off for home.

Sara has always been an important part of my life. Although, we don't share blood ties but we're closer than ever. She's been living with me all through my childhood and is more like a best friend and an elder sister to me.

Aah ! My first, cautious step into Richard Shane. Oh God, please let this school be even more awesome than my last one. Make this one heck of an experience for me.

I stepped in and glanced sideways. People seemed so excited. Must definitely be freshmen students like me. I saw one of the student counsellors and walked over to her. She was a pretty blonde with a fine, slim physique. She beamed at the sight of me strolling in her direction.

"Hi." I gave her one of my big morning smiles. I must be looking like a creep for doing that but oh well.

"Hey....Freshman?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yep." I answered.

"Alright, how about one of my colleagues shows you around. He's also a freshman but he's already been here quite a lot of times before, so he knows it all. I guess you both can get to know each other too, since you're both new." She said

"Fine with me." I smiled. Umm... Not !

"Great." She turned to the left, calling out. "Yo Shehry ! Newbie. Help her out will ya!"

This Shehry person came strolling over towards us. He seemed more like a hunk, with all those defined biceps and fine facial features, not to mention his perfectly shaved French cut. He looked amazing clad in a white half sleeved tee and black skinny jeans, paired with white Adidas sneakers. True eye candy, I swear.

Before I ridiculously embarassed myself on the discovery of the fact that I was supposedly checking him out, I quickly straightened my posture and smiled as he stopped in front of me.

"Hi." He smiled meekly. Odd. You're supposed to cheerfully meet freshmen. That's like a high school rule, man. I mentally frowned at him.

"Hello." Despite being mad at his weak yet sexy smile, I cheerfully greeted him back.

He gestured me to walk with him but I thought it best to follow. He swagged his way through the halls of the school. Man, the school was huge. He walked in such an attractive style that any girl would just simply woo him if he walked by. He kept on talking about the school's academics and how it has topped the charts. I mentally yawned at his talk.

Waise kitna sarra hua aadmi hai. Lift hi nahi karwaai. Banda mera naam hi pooch leta hai. Waise iska naam to Shehry hai. Zaroor Pakistani hi hoga.

"So, uhm... you're name's Shehry?" I asked curiously, since it seemed too cute to be an actual name. Must be a nick.

He shot an eyebrow. "The name's Shehryaar. Shehry's my nick." He then, once again, turned his back on me and resumed walking.