Author's Note

Because I felt it necessary to do so.

*Holds ears* Realllyyyy sorry it's not an update :(

Alright, so I know you guys are hella upset about the most recent chapter and I'm kinda apologetic for that :(

This is basically the climax of the story, and this is where things might change slightly. So buckle up and ride this roller coaster with me because I really need your support in the upcoming chapters. ♡♡ And oh, Shehry pyaar needs you too ;) ^_^ If you guys can read the story's description again, you will now realize that it makes a little sense?

I need you all to answer a few questions for me please, especially the silent readers:

What do you think of the story so far?

What in your opinion will happen next?

Who's your absolute favourite character besides Shehry and Nida, yet? ;) (It can also be one of Nida's parents though)

I've tried to add everything though. A little db, humour, Shidzii ka romance ;) ♡ but of course there was some pain coming along and I'm sorry for that :/

Just stick with me and this story like a bubble gum ;) lmao (weird example though) and I promise, things will get better :)

Parents are the most beautiful and most valuable treasure Allah has ever given to man and only then does one realize their value when they're gone.

Maa aur baap hain to yeh duniya hai, hum sab ke liye. Woh na houn to na hi hum aur na hi yeh duniya. They're the most crucial part of our lives ♡ They give us so much and yet ask so little in return. And yet, most of us even fail to give them what they ask for.

There are children whose parents work so hard to raise them as good individuals, but what happens when these children grow up? Especially males....They go after their own families and throw their parents in old age homes where their parents cry the rest of their lives just to catch a glimpse of their them. They don't even ask for their children to take them back but just long for their faces, a little hope that maybe they'll come to see them. But no. These children never return. This is so dreadful and painful but this is the reality in Pakistan. Not trying to degrade my country, I love Pakistan but this all that happens therein. And I'm sure this must be happening in many other countries as well.

May Allah SWT bless all parents all over the world and give them long and beautiful lives to see the happiness of their future generations. ♡ Aameen. I wish no child has to see the pain Nida, though just as a storybook character, has to go through.

May Allah SWT guide us to respect and value our parents who've done so much that we can't ever repay them with. Aameen.

Lastly, thank you sooo much for all those reading this story and sticking to it ♡ I feel so close to all of you through wattpad and it's beautiful ^_^ ♡

Hugs to you all ♡ Just felt like giving out this little author's note. I feel my heart get a little lighter now :)

Once again, thank you for all the love and support and beautiful comments. ♡ Stay blessed :)

And here's a pappi from Shehry pyaar :* lmao ;)  On the cheek though. Itna free nahi kiya ab ;) hahaha :p (*laughs like an idiot*)