35: Good Times

Hey guys, I'm so regretting the last chapter I wrote :'( So here's a better one. Hope you enjoy :)

____________________________

Shehry's POV:

"Chal na pagli, senti kiyun ho rahi hai? Sorry na." I whined shaking her shoulder, trying to get her to turn to me.

"Nahi. Meine itni dafa call kiya tha tumhein subha aur tum ne aik phone nahi uthaaya mera." She frowned still looking away from me.

"Yaar mein so raha tha.......Abhi to engagement bhi nahi hui aur abhi se hi wifey material?" I smirked and felt her blushing.

"Wifey ke kuch lagtay. Do you not understand my need? I called you for a damn reason. Melissa mera kaleja (liver) nikaal kar kha jaayegi." She said, raising her voice a little. I chuckled mentally.

"Acha to ab madam ne homework nahi kiya to hone waale mangetar ka qasoor hai na?" I said narrowing my eyes and lifted my hand off her shoulder.

She chuckled a bit and then straightened herself switching back to 'attitude mode'. "Nahi. But if I didn't do my math homework, at least you shouldn't have forgotten your notebook at home."

I smirked. "Oh ! So you were planning on copying my homework, huh? Aye Nidzi ! Pyaar apni jaga aur parhaai apni jaga. I don't share my homework." I fold my arms across my chest and pretended to show attitude.

She finally turned to me and scoffed. "Excuse me? Woh din bhool gaye ho jab meri notebook meray bag se chori kartay thay copy karne ke liye? When clearly, it's against the law to open up a girl's bag."

To this, I snaked my arm around her waist and jerked her in my direction as she crashed into me.

"Why? What's so special in a girl's bag?" I smirked.

She blushed a cute shade of pink and looked down at us.

"A lot of stuffff." She whispered, elongating the 'f', still gawking down at the contact.

"Like what?" I whispered back.

"My diary for example. Jo tum ne chor ki tarha khol ke parhi thi." She made a face and I chuckled.

"Acha? Aur kia hota hai?" I smirked even wider knwing there's stuff I'm better of not knowing about but...it was fun making her all uneasy like this.

She hits my arm. "Hun andar di cheez.......andar hi rehn de." She winks, copying my Dolly Aunty dialogue and I cackled like an idiot.

I shake my head. "Meri billi, meinu hi meow?"

She laughed and then suddenly hushed up, remembering the math homework which needed to be submitted two periods after recess.

"Shehry, what the hell man ?! I need your homework. Behjay mein kuch nahi gaya meray pichli class mein." She complained.

"Shehry ke side effects, huh?" I winked and she slapped my arm. "Shehry !"

"Okay fine ! I have my damn notebook. Return it in the sixth lesson before Melissa kicks my bum too." I chuckled and her eyes lit up as she clung to me.

"Hayee. Thanks for saving my ass." She squeals over my shoulder.

"Uh, you're welcome?" I slowly react to her unexpected hug by wrapping my arms around her.

We pulled away and she blushed.

I glanced at my wristwatch. "You wasted like an entire 15 minutes of this recess that I was dying to spend with you." I pouted.

She smiled. "Acha sorry. Come let's sit somewhere." She grabbed my wrist, giving me tickles, and led me to the campus grounds where we sat down on the cold grass.