61: Untold Memories

Start from the beginning

"Keep your chummas to yourself, huh." I rolled my eyes.

"Abbay tujhe nahi doonga chumma to kia Hussain ko doonga?" He said and I punched his arm, exploding with laughter.

"Waise...tight bromance hota hai tum sab ka, db vids mein." I winked and he chuckled.

"Tum ne to reality nahi dekhi abhi." He winked back and we both laughed hysterically.

I held my ears. "Tauba, I'd never want to see you guys do it in reality."

"Ohho. We do it privately madam. You won't be able to." He winked and I facepalmed myself, exploding with laughter.

We finally reached a restaurant which seemed quite beautiful on the outside with dim lights and a few lanterns floated on a small lake that was on the sides of the walkway that led to the entrance of the restaurant.

"You like?" He asked, helping me out.

"I love." I replied, still staring at the lovely exteriors.

We walked on the small path, hand in hand and went in. The interiors looked so magical with dim lights, candlelights and roses kept neatly at the center of each table.

There was soft piano playing in the background and lanterns hung on the walls of what seemed like cabins for those who preferred privacy. There were beautiful maroon curtains with gold embellishments that concealed the cabins, adding it all to the perfection. Everything was so serene and romantic.

"This place...is magic." I said in an excited whisper and he smiled. "I knew you'd love it."

We walked to the reception desk.

"Good evening sir, and how may I help you and the lovely lady tonight?" He smiled at me and I smiled back and Shehry spoke. "Good evening. We made a reservation by the name Nida Shehryaar Asif."

My heart softened at the reservation title.

Nida Shehryaar Asif. Sounds so...perfect.

I smiled at him and he winked as the guy at the desk searched through his register.

"Ah. There it is. Jeff. Please lead the beautiful couple to their table." He spoke to another waiter and he led us to one of the cabins. He pulled aside the curtains and we both stepped in and sat down.

"Here sir, just the way you preferred. Please pull this string on the side when you're ready and we'll be taking your order." He bowed.

"Thank you." Shehry and I said and he left, pulling back the curtains, shutting the entrance to the cabin.

He looked at me and smiled and I just looked down, not even knowing what to say or do. Awkward. I finally decided to break the silence.

"I'm so glad you brought me to this beautiful place. It's like a...a dream. I've been to so many restaurants but this one's the best. Because it's extravagantly beautiful and more because...I'm here with you." I smiled and he held my hands in his, on top of the table.

"I just want you to have the best. I can be the worst romantic but.."

"Worst romantic?" I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't care how romantic you are. I just love you for who you are. You're perfect for me, and that's all I ever wanted, and I have it.... I've never felt so blessed in my life. Ever." I felt my eyes well up as I smiled at him.

"Same. I'm more than just blessed to have you in my life......I love you Nida."

"Koi shayr to nahi maarna paray ga na?" He quickly added and I giggled.