He seemed slightly shocked and didn't ask anything and I answered his unspoken question.

"There's no point in me studying there anymore. Papa chahtay thay, mene parh liya unn ke kehne pe. Ab...ab woh nahi r..rahay, to meri wahaan parhne ki koi waja hi n..nahi reh gayi." I fell to the ground, out of his arms and just cried badly.

The pain was too intense, too much for me, and all I could do was cry it out, and nothing else.

He crouched down to my level and placed his hands on my forearms. I looked into his eyes and tears escaped his eyes.

"Please mat ro Nida. P..please. Mein aise nahi dekh sakta tumhein." He pleaded and I just fell into him as we both weeped, longed for the love we once had in between us.

Love that....was no longer between us. Our hearts....shattered into a million pieces with all the affliction that had been destined for us.

We pulled away and wiped each others' tears at the same time.

He looked into my eyes for a few seconds and then leaned in and kissed my forehead, softly and passionately. That touch of his.....was the reason I wanted to exist, to live this life, no matter how badly I wanted to die. That one touch that I never wanted to let go of.

He pulled away and we both stood up. I stole away from his gaze and walked back to the garage and sat in my car.

I ejected it out of the house and glanced at him as he just stood there silently without saying a word.

I love you Shehryaar.

I looked ahead of me and drove off.

I'll try to make things better in between us, no matter how much it's going to hurt me. I will do it for us. You've tried enough. It's my time to play my part now even if it means I have to stay in eternal pain for a lifetime. I won't ever let you go.

I drove quietly and finally arrived at the school's administration block.

I entered the office and there were so many students already so I had to stand and wait in line. A few of them looked like they were drunk, a few who were probably getting expelled, and some who did not have enough tuition fees to continue at this expensive school.

I waited for almost 20 minutes for my turn and finally stood at the manager's desk.

"Your name and grade?" He asked, getting to the point directly.

"Nida Rizwan Khan, freshman year." I told him and he searched the school's database in his computer.

"Yes. So Nida, freshman student, Pakistani, 18 years of age?" He read off the information from my profile on his computer.

"Yes sir." I confirmed.

"Alright. So, please do your final signatures on this paper and specify your reason for leaving this school."

I did my signatures and wrote my reason.

"Financial problems." He said, reading my reason out loud. "Alright, thank you so much for being a part of Richard Shane. Hope you hold no personal grudges against the school. And best of luck for the future."

He smiled showing almost half of his 32 teeth, upon completing his dialogue which seemed as if he had to say this to everyone leaving the school. I gave a small smile and headed out the office.

Shehry's POV:

I locked her house and took a taxi home. I entered through the front door and Maha ran to me, hugging the life out of me.