Chapter 10

"What are you doing here?" I asked Scott
"I.....just wanted to see if you are fine now...."
"Well as you can see I didn't sleep well last night, a wolf tried to kill me, you know and I was in shock, so yeah I am not that great," I told him ironically.

"Listen I understand and this is our fault"
"Why did you say that?"
"Because we.....ugh never mind," he said
"No Scott! Finish your sentence please!"I ordered.
"It was our idea for you to be in our company and know everything about Peter and werewolves but.........someone disagreed with us and now I can see that he was right"

"Who was the one who disagreed with all of you?" I asked him with curiosity.
"Derek........"
Derek wanted me to stay out of it. But why? I thought he cared only for himself.
Okay, maybe I'm being selfish right now. To be honest he saved me many times so I shouldn't criticize him.

"Why only Derek? Do you know?"I asked Scott
"Look Derek is unpredictable. You can't understand him sometimes. Anyway, now he is so angry with us."
"Did he send you here?" I asked him
Silence. He didn't answer
"Scott! I asked you something."

"Okay yes, Sylvie! He sent me here to make sure that you are okay. But don't tell him that I told you that."
"I won't, don't worry. What happened with Peter's body?"
I can't believe that I asked something like that.

"Yeah......about that...." he said
"What happened?"I asked him
"We think that.......he is not dead..."
"What?" I asked,
"We did burn his body but he was so strong!! He was even stronger when it was a full moon. And we didn't stab him in his heart to be a hundred percent sure that he is dead"
"So you are saying that he will come back?" I said
"Yeah if the other werewolves find him. You know that Peter turned some other people into werewolves for his pack. If they find out what we've done they will be against us."

"Oh my god that's even worse," I said and put my hand on my chest.
"I know but we are going to be okay Sylvie," Scott said and tried to get out my window.

"And remember.....whatever happens you are going to be safe for sure.....and you know why...." he said and left.
Did he mean Derek? I sense that we are not going to have a happy end.

I went downstairs and Anthi was drinking coffee.
"Now that we are okay we should go to school We won't pass the class If we lose lessons," she told me
"You are right," I said

After that unforgettable experience, I had a normal life for one week. School, food, homework, sleep. Everything was about to change when Anthi came to me that specific day after school. It was Thursday.

"There is a party and it is organized by our school!!! We should go, Sylvie!!!"
"Okay just relax! We should go shopping first" I said while I was collecting my books.

When we arrived at home I got a message from Allison.

Meet us at Scott's house at 7 pm. We have something important to discuss.

Those important things make me feel too worried and anxious. This week I was thinking about Derek but not all the time. And okay I might be stupid but....... I miss him...... I want to see him.
I'm sure that I'm stupid. He rejected me and my mind, can't stop imagining him.

While Anthi and I were eating chicken nuggets I tried to tell her that I was about to meet them again.
"So what will you do tonight?" I asked her
"Well, I was about to go to Michael's house. If you don't mind"
"No, I don't. You should go. Why don't you tell him about the party? You can go together." I suggested to her

"Then what about you? Are you going to be alone?" She asked me
"Don't worry about me," I said and looked around.

I waited for her to leave and then I left too. I was late but hoped they wouldn't judge me. I knocked on Scott's door. It was easier than I thought to find his house.
"Sylvie welcome to my house. Come in"he beamed.
"Thank you," I said and smiled.

We headed to his living room. Everyone was here. Scott, Allison, Stiles, Lydia.
And of course Derek. Handsome and hot as always!!!! Oh god, Sylvie stop!
"What took you so long?" Derek asked me angrily.
"Good evening to you Derek. I'm fine thank you."
He kept staring at me.

"Today we are here because we need to discuss something that it has to do with the.....crime one week before," Stiles said.
"As you know, there are other werewolves in this town and they probably know what happened to Peter," Scott said
"We need to be careful because we don't know exactly who they are," Derek said
"Allison had a very good idea," Scott said and smiled at Allison.

"Yeah, I thought that we should start noticing teenagers who are turned into werewolves. It will be hard to discern them but Scott and Derek can sense them."Allison said
"But if they want to find us, they will," Lydia said
"Okay, I think we should act normal like nothing happened to our routine," I told them
"I have a feeling that something will happen recently," Scott said
"Yeah me too," Derek said confused.

"Look there is this party on Saturday night? We should all go like normal teens and act like we're going to have fun" Lydia said
"What about Derek? He is not a teen." Stiles asked.
"He can come, no one can say anything," Scott said
"Yeah it's a party,"Allison said
A party with a twenty-three-year-old guy, who is an alpha werewolf? My life has a point, finally!

"Sylvie, are you in?" Stiles asked me.

"Of course she's not she doesn't have a boyfriend or a date to come together so she will stay at home," Derek said to Stiles instead of me.

I could feel the anger in my head.
"So you forbid me to go because I don't have a boyfriend?" I asked Derek
"Yeah If you are with us all by yourself someone could suspect us!" Derek said.
This doesn't make sense. I mean whoever doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend is going to be suspected of murder?

Well, it happened to me once. I was single. But it's a coincidence, isn't it?

"Then what about you Derek?" I asked him and knitted my eyebrow.

"It's not of your business!" Derek said
"No! I have a better idea! You can come with me and be my partner, how is this for you huh?" I said angrily.

"You know that you can't be with me in a school dance. You are an underage student, and I am an adult." He said and gave a blank stare on the floor.

"Then I will come with someone and you are not going to ruin it!" I yelled

"Do you want to drag someone else into this story? How many people are you going to involve in this story Sylvie? Stop being stubborn and listen to me once. No one will want to go out with you and you know that!"Derek yelled at me
Excuse me but why is he bullying me right now?

"Okay! I will stay at home again, along with a fucked up mood because of you! Are you happy now? Guys, go to that party and have fun. Leave me out of it but remember.........I won't forget how bad you talked to me and the fact that no one supported me." I said and looked at Derek with a furious gaze. Then I got out of Scott's house and slammed his door.

I will find a way to go to that party. Only just to see Derek's reaction. I can't be anyone's toy anymore!