Chapter 4

"I better go. My friend would probably worry about me."
I said and fluttered my eyes.

Derek kept staring at me. I felt unable to tear my gaze from his. But there was no discernible reaction in his features.

"Goodbye," I said and started running away from his house, with a smile forming on my face.
I was so happy after meeting him. How can a man be that handsome? I've never been so excited with eye contact.

When I finally saw the street, I took a taxi and went to the mall to buy clothes and cosmetics. Fortunately, I also have some clothes at home that I haven't worn yet.

Suddenly I was convinced to take care of myself more. but how will I meet him again? With what motivation?

When I finished shopping it was three in the afternoon. I took a taxi again and returned home. When I entered the house I saw Anthi worried.

"Where were you? I called you but you didn't pick it up."
"I must have had it on silence. Don't you see the bags? I went to the mall."
Then Anthi got up and brought me a newspaper, ignoring my bags.
"Read the first page," she ordered and slapped the first page.

Three new wolf attacks. A total of 10 attacks. Five of them are at the hospital in critical condition.
I read below.
The wolves arrived at Beacon Hills
The attacks took place at midnight and dawn.

"We need to be more careful," Anthi told me, intensely.

The next day I went to school wearing one of my new outfits. A gray blouse, blue jeans, and gray sneakers. I did a natural make-up and I took care of my fringe. Half of my hair was tied back. I think this hairstyle suits me. At school, I met Allison. We agreed to go to her house tomorrow for the chemistry homework. When I finished class I met Lydia outside school.

"I can say that now you have become a Victoria's Secret model."
"Thank you," I said and smiled at her
"You know what? I have to introduce you to the rest of the company," She told me
Then I realized something very weird.

In front of me and behind some cars, I saw a man, dressed in black. I looked at him better. It was Derek. He was staring at me intently
Then Lydia asked me "Are you okay?"
I looked at her and answered "Yes I am fine"
"So you want to meet us after you finish that Chemistry homework with Allison?"
"Yes, of course," I replied
"See you at 7 o'clock," she told me and left
I looked again at the spot where Derek was before but he had disappeared. While I was walking home I started thinking about what happened.

How did he find me? Was he stalking me? Why was he looking at me like that? At least now I have an incentive to go and meet him.
Yes Sylvie, continue thinking like that. If this guy is dangerous, I will have the same problem again.

When I arrived home, Anthi was serving eggs with sausages and potatoes. I enjoyed my meal without worrying about my stomach. And the weird thing is that I had an appetite to eat.

After we ate I told her my plans.
"I will go to Allison's house this afternoon to do our homework in Chemistry and then we will go out". It was my turn to wash the dishes today, lucky for me, I had to wash only three plates and some forks.

"Okay, and I'm going to stay at Michael's house tonight. I missed him."
"He's very lucky to have you as his girlfriend," I told her and wiped my hands with the towel

In the afternoon, I checked my makeup and added brown eyeshadow. My eyes looked more beautiful. I closed the door and started walking to Allison's house. I always liked the outside view when it's gloaming. It calms me to see the soft shades of blue and purple in the sky, and the lights in the shops to turn on. I used the GPS and when I found her, she showed me her room.

Okay, I admit it, she has a better room. And more plants. When we finished our work, we went out and saw Lydia and two boys approaching us.
"Sylvie this is Stiles, my boyfriend," Lydia said and gave Stiles a cute smile.

Stiles is a handsome boy. His facial features seem so nice, his eyes are light brown and his nose shape is perfect. His hair is short but a little messy.
"And this is Scott, my boyfriend," Allison said
Scott is a brown- haired tall guy with a weird chin. But he has a cute smile.

I've seen Scott and Stiles before. They were wearing their lacrosse team outfits.
"Nice to meet you guys," I told them and they smiled at me.

We went to play bowling and I liked it. Stiles is very funny and I like watching him with Lydia as a couple.

We sat in the parking lot for a little. Then our conversation took another turn.

"Do you want us to drive you home Sylvie?"Allison said
"Yeah, that would be great. It's almost ten minutes away from here but I don't want to be bitten by a wolf." I said and giggled.
"What did you say?..... Do you know?" Scott asked me frustrated.

"Of course I know but...... why are you looking at me like......Should I be more afraid?" I asked hesitantly.
"Relax she probably knows only the attacks, "Stiles said to Scott
"Do you know something that I don't?" I asked Stiles.

Then I heard a familiar voice behind me shouting "You screwed everything up, Stiles"
I turned my head and saw Derek again. Butterflies in my stomach, an unprecedented feeling for me.
He came to us and gave all of us a wild look.
"You four are leaving with your cars and you are coming with me!" he showed me with his finger.
Excuse me? Is he telling me to follow him to his car? Only me?
"Dude you can't just drive her home! She's now she doesn't know what you..."
"SHUT UP YOU DICK!!!!!"Derek yelled at Stiles.
"You know what? I will just call a taxi" I told him frightened
"No you're coming with me now," Derek told me and stared at me wildly.
"Okay just chill," I said to him and followed him.

Damn, his car was so cool and modern. It was black and it seemed new.
I couldn't believe that I got into his car. When he started driving I felt so awkward and good at the same time. But he is more mysterious than I thought he was. This leather jacket suited him very well. Oh my god, what's wrong with me?
"I'll tell you something but I don't want you to object. I don't want to see you again with them"
"What? Are you serious? We are in the same school and I'm having fun with them." said him surprised with him.
"Are you going to force me to be your enemy? I thought you liked me" he said
My heart started beating fast.

"I see what's happening. You don't want me to hang out with Allison and her friends because they know something about you."I said and raised my eyebrow.
"We've reached our destination," he said and stopped the car outside of my house.
"Oh, so now you avoid to talk to me!"I yelled
He looked at me deeply into my eyes and then he waited for me to get out of his car.
"You are amazing," I said to him ironically while I was getting out of his car. Before I closed the door I looked at him with an upset glance.
"This conversation isn't over," I said and slammed the door.