Chapter 14

I can't believe the fact that he touched me. Then he took his hand off of my arm fast and looked around.

"I......don't have a choice......so I will force myself into a normal life," I said to him
"Fine......but you are not meeting him again!" he said with his deep voice.
"Excuse me but why?"I asked him
"Because it's dangerous. What If he finds out too?"Derek asked me.

"So you want me to lock myself in my house?"I asked him
He didn't answer.
"I knew that this was so messed up!" I said to him and opened his car's door.
He was staring at me.

"Goodbye Derek......." I said to him and left.

I was trying hard not to break down. When I arrived home and opened the door, the first thing I saw was Anthi, sitting on the floor and crying. I kept looking at her because I didn't know what to say to her.

"When you told me back in Greece that you were going to live with me in this house. I was elated. I promised myself as a good friend to give you the life that you deserve after everything you've been through! But tonight I feel that it would be better for you to have stayed in Greece!"
I sat in front of her and listened to her very carefully.

"Why are you doing this? Are you provoking your life?" she asked me
"No........I didn't want this.....but it happened...."I told her with honesty
"You are not taking care of yourself!"Anthi said and shook her head in denial.
"No...I'm not....but....it's over now. I won't see him again...."I said but I couldn't believe my own words.
"And how are you going to do that?" She asked me.

"I will stay away from him.....I will be hidden in my room's darkness and I won't see him again..."
"You've thought the easy part. What if he hunts you?"

I didn't say anything! It was so hard to talk after that.
"He won't leave you alone Sylvie! Now that he knows your decision it will be dangerous for you. Please at least stay at home. And we will see how we can handle that!"Anthi said.

After that sad conversation, I lay down on my bed and fell asleep quickly.
I opened my eyes because I felt cold and realized that I was wearing only my underwear. Then I turned my head and saw Derek sleeping next to me, topless. Suddenly his hand touched my belly and I looked at him scared. Then I saw a big wound down my chest. There was a lot of blood. I was about to freak out and then Derek touched my chin
"Thank you for letting me taste you," he said
Then I screamed so loud and fainted.

I fell off my bed and then my heart started beating so fast. This was the worst nightmare I've ever seen!
After this horrible and long night, I woke up in the morning and Anthi was still in a bad mood.

"I hope I will see your cute smile again..."I said
"Yeah me too..." she replied
When I went to school on Monday I tried to stay away from Allison and the others. I didn't want to talk to them because I didn't know what they knew about me and Derek.

Okay but right now homework helps me to keep me concentrated.
The next day was very boring and normal.

Never thought that I would say this. I feel like my life is still in danger and I'm so used to being anxious and worried about everything that normal life seems boring to me.

When I finished school I went home and got a text from Ralph.

I didn't see you after the party and to be honest I miss you. Do you want to meet me in front of your school at 8 pm? I know a good place for chilling and talking.
Then I saw Anthi upset, holding her phone.
"What happened?" I asked her
"Michael wants me to find me because he wants to discuss what happened at the party!" she told me as I was placing two plates on the table.

"You should go," I said
"What about you?" She asked
"Don't worry I will lock all of our windows and our door," I told her.
When she left I was finally alone. I started thinking about the idea of meeting Ralph. I texted him a message
That would be great! I'll be there!

Then I went to the bathroom to do my makeup. The brown eyeshadow and the black mascara make my eyes so big and expressive.
While I was doing my hair, natural curls I was thinking of terrible scenarios.
What If Derek finds me? Is he going to argue with me or is he going to do something worse?
When I was ready I went to my bedroom to grab my jacket.
And I saw Derek standing next to my window.

"Oh my god! You scared me! How did you get in here?" I asked him
"You left your window unlocked. And I knew you were alone because I saw Anthi leaving."
"Were you stalking my house?" I asked him surprised
"Yes because I need to tell you something important," Derek said
"What is it?"
"There is a teen werewolf in your school. His name is Isaac Lahey."
"Never heard of him," I said
"You need to be careful because he can't control himself. Me and Scott are trying to help him but he has to know about you."Derek said
"Okay......Is he with us? I mean should we trust him?"I said and checked myself in the mirror. That was a creepy view because Derek was behind me with his black leather jacket and I seemed so young and innocent in front of him.
"Yes he is"
"Okay then!" I said and headed to my bedroom door.
"Are you going somewhere?" he asked me, frowned
"Yes," I said and put my keys in my bag.
"Where?" he asked me again.
"Why do you care?" I asked him.
"Because I need to know," he said strictly.

"You know you should stop all that interrogation attitude because it makes me angry!"I said and gave a wild glance at him.
"Are you going to him again?" he asked me without answering my last question.
"What's wrong with you, Derek? You shouldn't be here! You have to go before Anthi comes back!"
"You are the problem Sylvie? Don't you understand? It's dangerous!"
"And what should I do? Stay forever inside? I know how to protect myself, Derek." I said and he came in front of me.
"Move!" I said and stared at him upset.
"No, I won't and you know that. You should stop being stubborn and selfish and listen to me once!"
"I can't do that!"
He grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him.
"I won't be everywhere just to save you so stop being a slut and listen to me!"
Then I accidentally slapped him. He pushed me back and I fell on my bed. He came above me and then we were within walking distance.
Ugh, I think that this turns me on but let's not think about it.

"No one has ever slapped me before!" he said and he was looking at me wildly.
"Well, there is a first time for everything," I said frightened
He was so close to me that his nose was touching mine. His eyes changed from light green to vermilion like the red wine we used to drink.

"You are afraid of me....." he whispered and I narrowed my gaze
I didn't answer but I was shaking.
"I can't control myself with you," he said.

Then his lips touched mine and I could feel the passion between me and him.