A Million Times for You 7

“Thank you, Yangyang, I understand,” Mo Li said in a moment of enlightenment.

“You don’t have to thank me. Since you’ve decided to attend the wedding, hurry and go buy a gorgeous outfit. Let him know that your life has become better after you left him.”

“Yes, okay, I’m hanging up now, then.”

“Alright.”

Mei Yangyang’s words had given Mo Li a great deal of courage. She took out her bank account card, thinking to herself that she ought to get a gorgeous outfit for her ex-husband’s wedding.

She placed the card inside her bag and left the house.

She headed to An Xiaoning’s house and decided to knock on her door after much hesitation.

She entered upon hearing that An Xiaoning was home, thinking that No. 8 should be present too in that case.

To her surprise, Jin Qingyan was present as well.

An Xiaoning and Jin Qingyan supported Mo Li’s decision to attend the wedding after hearing her detailed explanation of the situation.

Feeling much more assured, Mo Li asked, “Xiaoning, could you lend No. 8 to me for a day…?”

“Sure. He’s on the third floor, you may call him to come downstairs,” An Xiaoning agreed since it was no issue to her at all.

“Alright.” Mo Li stood up and made her way upstairs slowly.

There were several rooms on the third floor, and she had no idea which one belonged to No.8. As soon as she took a step forward, she overheard some bodyguards teasing No. 8 in one of the rooms.

“What is No. 8 thinking about?”

“What else could he be thinking about? He must be thinking about Ms. Mo from the 32nd floor opposite.”

“Hahaha, I think so too.”

At this moment, No. 8 interjected, “Cut it out.”

“Hey, but why have you stopped contacting each other ever since she gave you that shirt?”

“We were never like what you guys are making us out to be.”

“What are we making you two out to be?”

“…”

“Yun Chen would watch Ms. Mo from the balcony at midnight every day, when she comes home from work. All of us knows about it, yet he refuses to admit it,” said No. 5.

They began guffawing in amusement.

Mo Li was stunned and dumbfounded.

Does he… look at me from the balcony every night?

Why?

She dared not let her thoughts run wild and instead stood by the door for a long while before knocking on the door. “Is No. 8 in?” she asked.

The men in the dormitory immediately put their pants on in a tizzy. Due to the warm weather, it was much more comfortable for them without their pants on. Indeed, they were all sitting together half-naked.

Needless to say, they would definitely get frantic and flustered upon hearing a woman’s voice outside the door.

After a frenzy, No. 8 answered the door.

“Miss… Mo, are you looking for me?”

“I need your help for something. Are you free to come down for a while?”