66: Stop with That Nonsense and Idle Talk

Putting the cards away, An Xiaoning said, “You’ve lost and I’ve won.”

He laid relaxingly on the bed, extending both his arms to the side as he declared, “Please do whatever you’d like to me.”

An Xiaoning hummed in approval as she watched the way he behaved while in a drunken stupor. “Don’t get too eager, I’ll begin right away.”

After placing the pack of cards onto the table, An Xiaoning removed all of his clothes, leaving only his underwear on.

She then got off the bed and headed downstairs to bring some medicated oil and chili water, which she then mixed together in a basin. She had added a huge amount of chili to the concoction.

At last, she poured the mixture into a smaller spray bottle and walked towards him.

One could only imagine what would happen if An Xiaoning were to pour the mixture over his private area.

An Xiaoning felt a sense of relief and satisfaction as she began to imagine doing that.

She switched off the lights and poured the thick, gooey mixture all over him.

She then quickly snuck out of the bedroom, disposing the spray bottle into the rubbish bin while a loud shriek could be heard coming from the bedroom.

An Xiaoning ran into the living room, wrapped herself in a blanket, and started watching a movie. After the movie had ended, she felt it had been long enough and that it was time for her to return to the bedroom.

The bedroom was brightly lit, and the sound of water gushing out of the taps could be heard coming from the bathroom along with his loud, piercing shrieks. After changing the bedsheets, An Xiaoning was exceptionally thrilled as she switched off the lights in preparation for a peaceful sleep.

For the entire night, Jin Qingyan had remained inside the bathroom while An Xiaoning enjoyed a great night’s sleep.

She woke up early and proceeded to the bathroom to wash up, only to be greeted with the sight of Jin Qingyan sound asleep in the bathtub, warm water constantly running from the tap.

Just as she was about to leave the bathroom after having washed up and brushed her teeth, he said in his alluring voice, “Are you appeased now?”

With a smirk, she answered calmly, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Xiaoning… forgive her just this once, alright?” he pleaded while stepping out of the bathtub and turning off the tap.

“Haven’t you already settled everything on your own? Does my forgiveness really matter?”

“It does to me. In fact, it’s necessary.”

“Dream on.”

An Xiaoning walked out of the bathroom, with him following closely behind. He walked in an awkward manner, keeping his legs as far apart as possible because of the injury at that certain spot, which was a rather comical sight.

“Alright, let’s talk about that later. Look what you’ve done to your husband, how am I going to pleasure you tonight? Will you help me put on some medication?”

Staring at his reflection in the mirror while she was putting on her makeup, An Xiaoning let out a humph and said coldly, “Why? Do I get a reward? Why do I have to serve you, don’t you have hands to do it yourself?”

“An Xiaoning, where did your virtue go!?”

“Jin Qingyan, what happened to being a loyal and protective husband!?” An Xiaoning turned around and rolled her eyes at him as she hissed, “Stop with that nonsense and idle talk, my anger has yet to subside. Shut up and stop talking!”