11: Hurry and Get Out of My Sight!

“Hurry and get out of my sight!” Jin Qingyue hollered while chasing Long Tianze out.

As he exited the door, Long Tianze was panicking. Little did he expect that Jin Qingyue’s attitude towards him would remain the same even after all this time — she still detested the sight of him.

The sky turned pitch black as the sun set and night arrived. It was already seven o’clock in the evening when Jin Qingyan arrived at the Night Vixen bar.

“Good evening, Mr. Jin,” greeted Anbao as he approached his car.

“Has your boss kicked the bucket?” asked Jin Qingyan.

“No, he’s still alive,” Anbao answered.

“That’s good,” Jin Qingyan locked his car and walked towards the bar.

Taking a seat at his usual spot, Jin Qingyan crossed a leg over another and reached out for the glass of whisky on the waiter’s plate. “You insisted on having me come all the way here. What’s the matter?” he asked, looking at a tipsy Long Tianze.

“I feel like I’m about to die,” muttered Long Tianze drunkenly.

“You say that all the time, but look, you’re still alive and kicking aren’t you? I know you best,” said Jin Qingyan, used to his best friend’s antics.

“Why doesn’t your younger sister like me?”

“Hasn’t it always been that way?”

Staring at the alcohol left in his glass, Long Tianze said frivolously, “There are plenty of fishes in the sea, why am I so caught up with that single one? I really need to get a grip on myself…”

“Where are you going?” asked Jin Qingyan when he saw Long Tianze stand up.

“To answer nature’s call.”

“…”

His business too urgent to go all the way to his personal restroom, Long Tianze made his way to the washroom on the first floor, only to find that it had been locked from the inside.

Damn it.

He had a desperate need to empty his bladder. It did not help that someone had the guts to lock the door of the washroom in the bar he owned.

How frustrating!

Long Tianze had hit the roof by now, for he could not hold in his urine any longer.

Running to the bar counter with his legs crossed, he grabbed the keys to the toilet door and unlocked it forcefully.

He was greeted by the sight of a set of women’s clothing hanging on the door frame of a cubicle. As he did a double take, Long Tianze was convinced that it belonged to a shameless crossdresser. It was no wonder the door had been locked.

After he was finished with his business, he snatched the set of clothes off the door frame and walked out with it in his hands.

Curious as to why Long Tianze was holding on to a set of women’s clothing, Jin Qingyan asked, “Did you hook up with a girl when you went to the toilet?”

“Talking about it just makes my blood boil. I was already in a hurry, yet someone had locked the restroom. I quickly grabbed the spare key and unlocked it, only to find this set of women’s clothes hanging on the door frame of the cubicle. It must’ve belonged to a crazy crossdresser trying to disguise himself as a woman. Whatever.”

“What if it really belongs to a woman?” remarked Jin Qingyan, unable to help bursting into laughter.

“Why would a woman change in the Gents’?”